Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Time to start saving for the AR/AK evil black rifle.

I think if she goes to a Meet & Shoot at Winimac, she might catch the evil black rifle bug.

Actaeon.... the wife likes to shovel the snow for some strange reason... my doing it for her last night was a buzz kill I guess....

Even though it sounds weird, I understand shoveling snow can be invigorating. But, you don't need her needing medical attention either.

On to spare tires.
    If I get a full size spare (still undecided) I'm trying to figure out....
    Same as the other 4 tires (great ones)
    or (good enough) tire.

The tire might have to stay on a couple days, because of work schedule.
    But, I don't see the need to spend all that money, on something won't be rotated with the others.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I think if she goes to a Meet & Shoot at Winimac, she might catch the evil black rifle bug.

Even though it sounds weird, I understand shoveling snow can be invigorating. But, you don't need her needing medical attention either.

On to spare tires.
    If I get a full size spare (still undecided) I'm trying to figure out....
    Same as the other 4 tires (great ones)
    or (good enough) tire.

The tire might have to stay on a couple days, because of work schedule.
    But, I don't see the need to spend all that money, on something won't be rotated with the others.
    I would go with good enough. It would suck to pay $200-300 for a tire to have it rot. Cheaper tire on a cheap wheel is the way to go.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I've got an evil black rifle, well, black and foliage green... that I was thinking of putting up in the classifieds. Built it a year ago, still haven't shot it. :dunno: I hate stuff sitting around I never use, but it's the only AR I have left. Oh the torment!!! Could really use a down payment for a car though... Oh the torment!!!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I think NWI INGO need a spoof of this.......
    [video=youtube;sJDHFF4-B8I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJDHFF4-B8I[/video]

Nice dramatic poses.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Snapdragon, my 686 which you shot has a very nice trigger job which is part of what I thought you was enjoying about shooting it.. A trigger job will get you that feeling.....

Enjoy....

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Snapdragon, my 686 which you shot has a very nice trigger job which is part of what I thought you was enjoying about shooting it.. A trigger job will get you that feeling.....

Enjoy....

hmmmm ... back in my college years, it was alcohol that got women that feeling.

Or is "trigger job" the name of some drink that is popular at the bars these days?

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Giggling at "trigger job". I have some emoticons that would get me banned from here.

Yeah, I'll take it shooting and see how I like it, and go from there. I'm back to work on Monday, so my time will be more limited. :(

t-squared

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Crown Point
    Gotta love the raccoon size "slushbergs" that half melt and fall off the cars overnight in the garage.....I swear I squeegeed 50 gallons of water off my floor this morning !!

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    My Akita, who loves snow and cold weather, was hunkered down in the yard. She would live outside all day if we let her do so. She was there too long for my comfort so I called her in. Its about 150' from the spot she claims as her own by the fence, to our kitchen door. She trotted about 1/2 the distance back then stopped. Held up 1 paw in the air. Then another. I think they started to freeze? I ran out to help her in, she started running again and is now on her dog bed warm and comfy.

Akitas are big furry cold weather dogs and she got cold. If you have a house dog, don't leave it outside. Its still below ZERO out there.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    You think gun-slang is bad.... think about computer slang...whoa....

My cat normally darts out the door on us but not yesterday.... up to the doorway and back to the heat duct he likes to sit in front of...

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Giggling at "trigger job". I have some emoticons that would get me banned from here.

Yeah, I'll take it shooting and see how I like it, and go from there. I'm back to work on Monday, so my time will be more limited. :(

The new gun bug has bit Snapdragon and between the bug, more ammo, and Sadclownwp her money is slipping out of her wallet fasted than the a speeding bullet.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    hmmmm ... back in my college years, it was alcohol that got women that feeling.

Or is "trigger job" the name of some drink that is popular at the bars these days?

I've seen certain anatomical references to trigger jobs that can generate "that" feeling.... But I'm not going to say more for fear of the ban-hammer!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bball4life1234
    Top Bottom