• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Today I'm meeting up with some buddies to watch football, deep fry a wild turkey, and to generally sit around, eat and imbibe in traditional American adult ritualistic ways like puffing on a cigar or two.

Grueling as it may be, we also plan to get some work done.

One task we have decided to embark upon is to determine which is better in a traditional Kentucky -vs- Tennessee grudge match.
    Interesting contest.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Red Arrow Highway is usually better than I94, but you probably knew that.
    Your right , but when 94 is bad it seems everyone else knows this also! I have a house in portage Michigan . So I have bout a 120 mile ride tonight.its usually a hour and a half ride, but it's taking me 12 hours before in bad weather.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Made it home from Indy in under 3 hours with two stops. One for gas and another for a bathroom break. Roads were clear until Lafayette, after that the snow started. Right lane was good all the way up but the left lane was spotty. Only saw three vehicles in the ditch. We did have one spin out in front of us as we were passing slower traffic. It's good to be home.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Time for a cup o joe. Then going to hop on the tractor and push some snow out of the driveway.

Still snowing this morning, but its pretty light.

Got to get up to the Children's Hospital in Chicago with Melen for a follow up appointment with her surgeon. Should be pretty routine once we get there, she is doing great. Her appointment is not until 10:30 so I'm figuring the roads should be cleared of most traffic by then and the worst of the travel issues should be out of the way.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom