• Status
    Not open for further replies.

baddyna96

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Demotte, IN.
    Anyone want to chime in on what my AR might be worth now a days? RRA lower and LPK, RRA 2 stage trigger, 16 upper 1;19 twist, all foliage green magpul goodness, entry level scope. Really considering letting it go to the classifieds, but I'm not looking to lose my tail on it either, I'm just at the point that if I don't shoot it, why have it... As new, never fired. Anyone sell or buy recently that can offer some input.
    Calling Mr. sadclown! I'd say around $700 as she sits. If the ammo is included add $80 or so.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Calling Mr. sadclown! I'd say around $700 as she sits. If the ammo is included add $80 or so.
    agreed, $650-$750 if ammo included. right now the market's so saturated with EBR's the prices are way down. unless you need the money, i'd wait til the dumbass, er, i mean president, try's something stupid. prolly won't have to wait long i'm sure.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    I dealt with the owner of Jims Repair a couple of times many years ago before the move to the new location. He was the most obnoxious condescending ******* I ever had to deal with on a retail level. I don't know if he is still the owner but he was a world class *******. There is a guy on Parish about a half mile south of 159th street that has a bunch of stuff in his yard. I think they are mostly snowmobiles but I wouldn't be surprised if he works on snowblowers also. He is kind of by himself surrounded by fields. There is another small engine repair place on the west side of 41 about a half mile south of the stoplight in Cedar Lake. I have bought parts from them a few times and was treated well

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Looks like everyone is going to have their kids home on Monday due to a "cold day" with temps too far below ZERO to send the kiddies out to wait for da bus.

meh, first and only post says "can't wait to do some business"

So I'm not enthused. I come here for the community and the friendships we share, not for business/gun trading/profit making. I enjoy the friends I've made through this website and the website is how I communicate with most of you. The meet & shoots, cigar nights and oh to rare meet & eats are icing on the cake of this community. The classified section is/should be just used as a convenience to share/sell/trade our extra stuff, stuff we no longer want, etc. From the tone of his first post I think he may have it reversed?

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Yeah, I ripped him a new one about that, and then I deleted it. Actaeon saw it. That's why he told the guy to grow thick skin-- because of meanies like me. :D

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    meh, first and only post says "can't wait to do some business"

So I'm not enthused. I come here for the community and the friendships we share, not for business/gun trading/profit making. I enjoy the friends I've made through this website and the website is how I communicate with most of you. The meet & shoots, cigar nights and oh to rare meet & eats are icing on the cake of this community. The classified section is/should be just used as a convenience to share/sell/trade our extra stuff, stuff we no longer want, etc. From the tone of his first post I think he may have it reversed?
    Exactly what I thought.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Ok, maybe "ripped him a new one" was too strong. I believe I said "So what you're saying is, I have no interest in your community; I just want to sell my stuff."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom