• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Just re-sharing a story I recently shared on Facebook. If you were ever kicked out of a store, feel free to share your experience. Here's mine.

About a year or so ago, I was kicked out of Target. I just happened to be wearing khakis and a red polo. I was looking around the sporting goods section at fishing stuff. When this little old lady approached me and asked where pool floats were.

And being a sweet old lady, she didn't just say "Where are your pool toys?". She told me her life's story and how her grandson is graduating the 8th grade. And it's one of the gifts she wants to buy him. But not because he wants it, but so Sarah, that's Tommy's 5th grade sister, would be able to enjoy something to.

And she continued on about how she wanted both kids, Tommy and Sarah to enjoy their summer the best they could. Because Sue, that's her daughter, and Bob, that's her son-in-law were separated and probably going to divorce. But Bob and Sue still cared for each other and loved each other. They just weren't in love with each other, and living together wasn't working.

So anyway, after about 20 minutes of this discussion. I say discussion, but it was her talking and me nodding me head and saying the occasional "yeah" or "ok" and a "wow" here and there.

So I told her to just walk to the front of the store and hang a right. Walk down to the pool aisle and it would be on her right. Now granted I really wasn't sure where the stuff actually was. But I knew it was only one or two aisles away from where I was. But I didn't want to talk, or should I say, listen to anymore.

So I sent her far away from me, hoping by the time she walked around the whole store. I'd be gone.

Well apparently, she found another employee and discovered where the pool toys really were. The this sweet old lady tattled on me.

I was asked to leave by a manager of Target for, are you ready, impersonating Target personnel and inappropriately interacting with other guests.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Awesome. One time I was in New China on Ridge Rd. with my mom, and my mom was asking the waitress (daughter of the owner) to prepare her food a certain way or substitute an ingredient, etc. The waitress went over to her brother, who also worked there, and audibly started complaining about my mom and calling her a b**ch. I said I wanted to talk to the owner because they should not be treating customers that way. Snotnose owners' son picked up the phone, and I thought he was calling his mom, but he called LEO instead. We had not touched the food we ordered and had not even tried to leave, but they called Hobart or New Chicago PD (don't remember which) and told them a customer was trying to leave without paying. LEO arrived and were VERY pissed at the restaurant once they found out what happened.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Hard to imagine someone who would dress somewhat like a target employee just to go there and give people incorrect information.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Lol. Maybe that's how the stores compete. Wal-Mart sends in fake employees to frustrate and mislead target shoppers so they will leave target.

Come to think of it i bet Wal-Mart is behind the credit card theft at target.

3floydsfan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2013
    Highland
    Merry Christmas all. It's been nice getting to know this group a little better. I'm looking forward to meeting more of you soon. Stay safe!

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Awesome. One time I was in New China on Ridge Rd. with my mom, and my mom was asking the waitress (daughter of the owner) to prepare her food a certain way or substitute an ingredient, etc. The waitress went over to her brother, who also worked there, and audibly started complaining about my mom and calling her a b**ch. I said I wanted to talk to the owner because they should not be treating customers that way. Snotnose owners' son picked up the phone, and I thought he was calling his mom, but he called LEO instead. We had not touched the food we ordered and had not even tried to leave, but they called Hobart or New Chicago PD (don't remember which) and told them a customer was trying to leave without paying. LEO arrived and were VERY pissed at the restaurant once they found out what happened.

I don't know how that restaurant stays open. Hardly ever see any cars in the parking lot and I can see how the employees keep the customers out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom