• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well it's nice to see the high schools have a fencing team but I wonder how we get a rifle or IHMSA team started and some real competition for the youngsters.... Just saying.....

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Trust me, even if there's just rumor of the crazy, though it may seem worth it in the moment, do not under any circumstance stick your lil buddy into crazy. Avoid at all costs, its just not worth it.
    He's still young, I think the crazy does something for him. :dunno:

thoroughbred

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    My houseboat on Lake Michigan
    Does anyone know what railroad line has a bridge right adjacent to cline at the i90 overpass and it curves off to what appears to be the southwest, it looks long abandoned but I have been heavy into research in the area rail bridges lately and can find absolutely nothing on it. There also appears to be another bridge of some sort over the grand calumet river in the distance to the west as well.

Also im sure some are well aware, but southbound cline is like a minefield and its going to cause a serious accident if they don't get to patching them soon.

And sadly its now been about 7 months since I have been able to get out and fire any of my weapons.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Just got back from Blythes. My nephew made me proud. Picked out a performance center S&W 1911. Then Sadclown, showed me several things on my to get/want list. Then one last item that was a I need to buy it when I find it things. So I put down a small payment and got this beauty on layaway.

AB3D8C2E-F319-48D6-8BA8-16B2172D69BF.jpg
    [/URL]
    AA9E6A48-4D03-4654-8D98-FA22BD465571.jpg
    [/URL]

as we walked out my nephew says "Dang, he's a good salesman!"

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Does anyone know what railroad line has a bridge right adjacent to cline at the i90 overpass and it curves off to what appears to be the southwest, it looks long abandoned but I have been heavy into research in the area rail bridges lately and can find absolutely nothing on it. There also appears to be another bridge of some sort over the grand calumet river in the distance to the west as well.

Also im sure some are well aware, but southbound cline is like a minefield and its going to cause a serious accident if they don't get to patching them soon.

And sadly its now been about 7 months since I have been able to get out and fire any of my weapons.

My guess would be the CN , as they have bought out the EJ&E RR/ Kirk Yard and surrounding areas. Worked late fall in the kirk Yard for Dyer Construction moving dirt to make room for many spur tracks in the area off Clark Road and saw someone tearing up old tracks on the bridge next to cline Ave the last couple months.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0

You mean by the E.C. "motor pool?" According to the Lake County G.I.S. website it is owned by the South Shore.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom