Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    G-Code Holster ... check
    HSGI belt and gear ... check
    GLOCK ... check

Now, waiting for Multi Gun season to roll around. In the meantime, practice the photography.

View attachment 24258

I should go into the commercial photography business. This pic is making the rounds on FB ... including some of the component manufacturer pages. It's ok I guess. So far, they're all giving me a by-line.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    The kind ups guy showed up with a box from Briley for me today. Some last minute additions to the wife's surprise present...

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    It's been almost 1 1/2 years ago that https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...f-defense/224645-2-ltch-holders-arrested.html is their any updates to this?
    From the Porter County Clerks' web site it appears that Mr. Nicholas A. was charged with possession of a switchblade and FTA on 7/15. The site does not show (or at least I don't see) a final disposition.
    The other gentleman Mr. Cory M. does not appear to have been charged in that incident, but he did get a speeding ticket a few months later.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    From the Porter County Clerks' web site it appears that Mr. Nicholas A. was charged with possession of a switchblade and FTA on 7/15. The site does not show (or at least I don't see) a final disposition.
    The other gentleman Mr. Cory M. does not appear to have been charged in that incident, but he did get a speeding ticket a few months later.
    Okay then. I was just doing a search for something else on INGO and that pope up. Just was curious.

Also on a sad not. Boz Hot Dogs in Griffith to close http://www.nwitimes.com/business/local/article_6713fde1-8cb8-5106-bf37-600440f7cc37.html I used to eat there all the time when I was in construction.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Somebody is bright and chipper this morning.... I've been resuscitating a file server all night so I will disregard that and get some sleep before the meet and shoot tonight....

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    new guy just cruisin the site, You guys are WAY MORE DEDICATED than i am!
    Welcome to INGO from Hobart. As far as dedicated goes, most people have Facebook we have INGO. Most of us are really good friends outside of INGO. This is just a place to keep up with everyone.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    AMEN to that. The youngsters can have Facebook. This old guy may have a forum to be a part of now. Thanks for the nice welcome.
    To get an idea what NWI INGO is about do a search in the "event" section for "NWI" you will see many events that we do as a group.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom