Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    G-Code Holster ... check
    HSGI belt and gear ... check
    GLOCK ... check

Now, waiting for Multi Gun season to roll around. In the meantime, practice the photography.

DSCN1643d.jpg

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Loaded some .45acp tonight. Bullet supplies are down to my last 500. Good news is I only burn up 1000ish a year so I should be okay until I can find more.

Been reloading for two years and tonight was the first time my wife saw me doing it. She found it comical for some reason. Said I'm the weirdest person she knows.

Anyway, got about 220 done in about an hour and a half. Plan to shoot on Sunday and realized I'm pretty much out of ammo.
    20131219_213318_zpse889e9ae.jpg

Might run out the rest of my supply for 45s tomorrow. Need to retool for. 38 before Sunday. My dad got his first handgun and can't find ammo. I ordered him some but its not going to be here in time.

Last edited:

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Also, filled my tank tonight and set a new record low of 12.8mpg in my v6 Dakota. Still better than my Chevy 2500 which my record best was 13.3...

I blame the snow, and having fun driving sideways and pirouetting in parking lots.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I was going to go to Freddy's last night and watch others get drunk but I've been working on someones computer system all night and it looks like I'll be here most of today too.... Not complaining about work but would like to get the chance to enjoy life sometime...

I'm turning my phone off tomorrow so I can make it to the shoot at Blythes tomorrow night....

BraMedic, if you add water throughout the drinking and some food you probably would handle the morning after better, just saying.... Good luck with work....

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Oddly enough I did eat and drink lots of water. I'm inclined to blame it on the fact I drank moonshine last night. Nothing like the old white lightning....

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well that stuff can take paint off the wall, clean and disinfect anything, burn hot for cooking n heating, and even get the car down the street....

What did you expect...... LOL.....

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    How do you folks in Crown Point get around when it snows :dunno:
    Like any normal person in a rear wheel drive v8 with performance tires... carefully and patiently. I still don't get all this whining about 4x4. I can probably only remember 3 or 4 times in the last 30 years that you had to have 4x4 to get out before the plow got through. Course, I'm probably just a far superior driver than y'all... :p

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Like any normal person in a rear wheel drive v8 with performance tires... carefully and patiently. I still don't get all this whining about 4x4. I can probably only remember 3 or 4 times in the last 30 years that you had to have 4x4 to get out before the plow got through. Course, I'm probably just a far superior driver than y'all... :p

Some are just better drivers than others. Faster is always better on ice and snow and we know they own all the roads.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    just got shipping notification on the set of shocks for the kiddos car project. looks like Christmas break is going to be "how to build a car suspension" week. :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom