• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    I know there are threads here about safety glasses that fit over prescription glasses, but they all have links to online sources. Does anyone know where I can get some over-the-glasses safety/shooting glasses at a brick-and-mortar store in NW IN?
    Menards, Home Depot, Maybe Blythes', possibly Bass Pro or Cabela's

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Cook County Sheriff Tom Dart, with full support of Chicago Mayor Rahm Emmanuel, will be denying carry permits for Cook County/Chicago residents. The problems with his exemptions is that they are based on arrests and not on convictions. While people with clean arrest records will likely pass through his net, people wrongly arrested (detained) will be denied.
    It will be intersting to see how this shakes out. The State Police Director said the law does not allow for blanket objections.

This is just posturing so that he can say I told you so when a licensed owner shoots someone.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    I know there are threads here about safety glasses that fit over prescription glasses, but they all have links to online sources. Does anyone know where I can get some over-the-glasses safety/shooting glasses at a brick-and-mortar store in NW IN?

I might have an extra set. I got PRK to fix my eyeballs thanks to Uncle Sugar back in 2005.
    I probably don't, but I think I got mine out of a catalog of some sort.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Thanks, GJ. Got some at Ace. Two pair--one bigger and one smaller. I'll see which ones work best for shooting, and use the other as my home improvement safety glasses.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    How do you folks in Crown Point get around when it snows :dunno:
    Heh. I actually could have used that thing once in a while. Our subdivision gets plowed whenever they get around to it, and the roads where I work don't get plowed/salted at all. 4WD is the only way I'm able to actually get to work sometimes.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I finally got my Fort Knox pistol box bolted down in my car. I will feel a little at ease that it wont be stolen when I have to lock my sidearm in the car.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Just stopped at the clubhouse and picked up another 2 each of the trunk show cigars. I intended to just get 2 for Christmas gifts but remembered how good they are, so I got two for myself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom