• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Apparently neither was the former owner of Andrew's highly collectable, extremely rare, 9mm Colt . . . much to the dismay of every Colt collector on the planet. Seriously the guy didn't know what he had, then he destroyed the nickel finish with a Dremel. Andrew got an extremely rare gun at a great price, simply because the guy destroyed the finish of the gun.

It is one of the best shooters I have ever owned, but every time I turn it over to the one side, I want to:tantrum:.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Less than 150 likes to go on the Blythe's facebook page till we give away the Esee Laser Strike. Then after the 3000 like milestone, we can finally give away that thing that goes bang for the next milestone.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Portillos is outspoken AGAINST guns. No self respecting gun owner should ever go there and support them, they actively support the groups that want to take away our rights.

No one that enjoys good food would ever go there and support them. The food is mediocre at best. So many better local mom 'n pop or even small chains that have better food.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009

At least we know that firearms weren't involved in the robbery since they have a "no guns" policy and sign plastered right at the front ... unless they came in the back? hmmm. They need a "No Robberies Allowed" sign.

Portillos is outspoken AGAINST guns. No self respecting gun owner should ever go there and support them, they actively support the groups that want to take away our rights.

You got that right! I wrote to them about their policy once and got back a "no bones about it" response telling me that my money is welcome ... my guns are not.

Not another dollar from my wallet.

Hope you can stick to it. We've been Portillos free for a couple years. We love their burgers and fries. Their chocolate cake used to be a tradition on our anniversary. Not anymore ... we'll eat a can of spam before we go there again.

I have been wanting to do something for a long time ... walk into their restaurant for a Meet & Eat with the largest possible group but keeping everyone separate (make it look like we are not together). Have somebody at the head of the line ask the manager about their "no guns" policy and when he responds (obviously supporting it), the person at the head of the line turns around and says, "Let's go. We're not welcome here." Then the manager can watch a group of thirty or forty customers walk out the door.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    WD, I'm in if you guys want to stage it....

Snapdragon, bring the LCR with and we will get you use to it... Your going to want to run 38 Plus P in it for carry probably. I've shot mine with 357 magnums in it and it is a bit much for the light weight but you won't forget to carry it because it's too heavy to put on when going out for sure....

Enjoy...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom