• Status
    Not open for further replies.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Pops is in no way anything special at all. It's your average gyros place and their gyros suck at that. I've never had more dry gyro meat in my life.

Identify oneself whom suggests pops..

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    At least we know that firearms weren't involved in the robbery since they have a "no guns" policy and sign plastered right at the front ... unless they came in the back? hmmm. They need a "No Robberies Allowed" sign.

You got that right! I wrote to them about their policy once and got back a "no bones about it" response telling me that my money is welcome ... my guns are not.

Hope you can stick to it. We've been Portillos free for a couple years. We love their burgers and fries. Their chocolate cake used to be a tradition on our anniversary. Not anymore ... we'll eat a can of spam before we go there again.

I have been wanting to do something for a long time ... walk into their restaurant for a Meet & Eat with the largest possible group but keeping everyone separate (make it look like we are not together). Have somebody at the head of the line ask the manager about their "no guns" policy and when he responds (obviously supporting it), the person at the head of the line turns around and says, "Let's go. We're not welcome here." Then the manager can watch a group of thirty or forty customers walk out the door.

Sounds like something Charlie Todd from Improv Everywhere on Youtube would do.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I like italian beef but I normally can't eat any more than half of the bunn... Too many carbs to have to take insulin for...

They called you a tart ?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    A know-it-all tart, to be exact. I wear it proudly now. :rockwoot:

Is a know it all tart better than a saucy tart?

Mark, I'll be safe.
    Have to get back in "do not kill boss" mode.

Just called boss today. I work all three shifts (days noons mids) and 48 hours.
    Good thing my 1 restriction is 48 hour limit.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Actaeon, well atleast when you finely get a day off you will have money in your pocket to plunder at the gun shop....

Let me know when your going and I'll try to help you out....

who ordered this snow today.... it took me an hour to go down 45th. street from Cline ave. to Indianapolis Blvd...

I'm finding the need to find a nice desert where there's no traffic, no one to tell me no, and my bones wouldn't hurt from the cold....

Dang Service tire monitor light came back on today.... *&^%$#@!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom