Not open for further replies.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Did you get a good meal with the party?

OMG we got a great meal, it was at Kelsey's steakhouse in Valpo. One of the best meals I have ever had. I had bacon wrapped scallops, garlic shrimp, and mozz stix for the appatizer (had a few oysters Rockafeller too, and some other things, it was kinda communal) . Seafood bisque for the soup. And I got the largest Porterhouse I have ever seen as the main course with garlic butter and blue cheese on it. Then for desert, was some fantastic strawberry ice cream.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    OMG we got a great meal, it was at Kelsey's steakhouse in Valpo. One of the best meals I have ever had. I had bacon wrapped scallops, garlic shrimp, and mozz stix for the appatizer (had a few oysters Rockafeller too, and some other things, it was kinda communal) . Seafood bisque for the soup. And I got the largest Porterhouse I have ever seen as the main course with garlic butter and blue cheese on it. Then for desert, was some fantastic strawberry ice cream.

Great meal and thank goodness you didn't have to walk up the stairs at the Valparaiso store afterwards.

baddyna96

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Demotte, IN.
    Most excellent choice on the steak my friend! By the way, who won the ugly sweater contest at the shop?

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Maybe you could polish the slide of your new 9mm 1911 with the Dremel :p

damn it bob, now I got this dremel and this colt in my hand, and I just want to cry, cause now I know exactly what the perp ruined this Colt with. I can even tell the attachment that he used.:crying: Now I need a good stiff :40oz:

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Wheres bill
    download1_zps65430813.jpg

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I ran out of Jack Daniel's Winter Blend a week or so ago but really enjoyed a small glass of it heated for about 30 seconds in the microwave. Its a mixture of apple cider and JD, 30 proof, so not really very strong, and recommended to be served warm.

With it being Sunday evening and liquor stores closed, I had no option but to break out an old bottle of JD Tennessee Honey, someting I found to be too strong and not sweet enough when I compared it with the Scottish honey-whiskeys that I used to drink in Scotland. Still, I had few options so I pulled the bottle out of the back of the liquor cabinet. I mixed it a little strong (unintentionally), but Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey, mixed with some apple juice, then warmed a bit in the microwave makes a very fine substitute for the JD Winter Blend.

I may have to run some evening experiments on the correct proportions over the next few nights, just to be sure its good. For medicinal purposes only. Of course.

Shoulder pain? What shoulder?!?

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Gas pump seems to be working.... hhhmmmmm I guess a little too well as I keep having to put more gas in the tank to get anywhere...

The annoying sensor warning seems to have subsided now but the front end is still clanking when I engage the 4 wheel drive sooo still going to have to have it looked at this week before I try to go out to Valpo Blythes...

Melensdad, certain pharma drugs with a scotch chaser will put you out like a light.... atleast I've been told....

Brrrrrrrr it's cold out so I'm not going to go fix anything til tomorrow.....

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The Blythe's Christmas Party was last night, it was fantastic. I got a full Dremel 4000 with kit, and the Dremel Multimax. I have been wanting a dremel for years.

Maybe you could polish the slide of your new 9mm 1911 with the Dremel :p

Dremels are great. Use mine for a bunch of stuff.

My wife just told me about this accident. What a shame, didn't see if the car who hit the two people stopped or left the scene. Sounds like the same thing I would have done. condolences to the wife.

That sucks.
    That's why I have road flares, and reflective arm bands in the truck. And I try to keep the truck a little in the traffic lane to try to block idiots. I still keep my head on a swivel.
    If I have someone with me, one works while the other watches traffic.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Not a big fan of nickel on my guns.

Apparently neither was the former owner of Andrew's highly collectable, extremely rare, 9mm Colt . . . much to the dismay of every Colt collector on the planet. Seriously the guy didn't know what he had, then he destroyed the nickel finish with a Dremel. Andrew got an extremely rare gun at a great price, simply because the guy destroyed the finish of the gun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom