• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Taking my Jetta in to the VW dealership. The passenger heated seat went out. They said they would give me a rental for the day, so I should be at the cigar lounge around 11am or so, anyone else going there?

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Taking my Jetta in to the VW dealership. The passenger heated seat went out. They said they would give me a rental for the day, so I should be at the cigar lounge around 11am or so, anyone else going there?
    I would join you but my daughter is home sick from school.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Last Saturday after the Libertyseed, Jedi said he is ready for his hibernation. So in your best Elmer Fudd voice" Be bewee bewee quite so we don't wake Jedi till spring".

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    After almost a year of being a member on this great forum. My wife and I are wanting to get out of our cave and start doing some meet and shoots. Figure broaden our range of friends we're in our late 20's. Of all the forums I belong too this is the only one which reminds me of the Corps. Plus when we have kids would be a great way to introduce them to firearms with people who are level headed and willing to show them things I may not of learned in the Corps.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    After almost a year of being a member on this great forum. My wife and I are wanting to get out of our cave and start doing some meet and shoots. Figure broaden our range of friends we're in our late 20's. Of all the forums I belong too this is the only one which reminds me of the Corps. Plus when we have kids would be a great way to introduce them to firearms with people who are level headed and willing to show them things I may not of learned in the Corps.
    Here's a perfect opportunity to come out and meet some of the NWI INGO members. https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...-blythes-christmas-meet-shoot-12-21-13-a.html Hope to see you there.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Any of you guys hear/try that Veteran Beer Company beer? Just had it Friday and it was actually pretty damn good. Also think that the whole mission is pretty awesome too.

A store in Valpo just started carrying it. I have tried the veteran and the blonde bomber and would definitely drink them again.

edit: trails inn? I think is the place.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Met up with Sadclown at the cigar lounge/clubhouse for a couple hours of gun talk.

He got a heck of a deal on a sweet nickel plated 9mm Colt 1911, it has a bit of finish damage to it but its a great carry gun, and a very rare one too. Probably right about 1000 of those guns made. I'm jealous!

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Almost done. Barrel should be here this month.
    f1zcm1.jpg

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Feeling bummed..... Had to box my MGI Lower mag-well up to send back to the factory so they can figure out what went wrong... It's suppose to fit AK47 mags but after trying 35 different mags from multiple manufacturers with none of them fitting..... I'm bummed....

oh and it's freakin cold out....

That is all....

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    oh and it's freakin cold out....

That is all....

Really?
    Come on over and help me finish my Christmas lights.
    All the layers keep everything warm.......
    except my hands.

Hopefully, tomorrow I'll have everything up to last years standards.
    Then......
    time for the new additions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bball4life1234
    Top Bottom