• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Feeling bummed..... Had to box my MGI Lower mag-well up to send back to the factory so they can figure out what went wrong... It's suppose to fit AK47 mags but after trying 35 different mags from multiple manufacturers with none of them fitting..... I'm bummed....

oh and it's freakin cold out....

That is all....

You call this cold? I seem to remember something about 7 mile uphill walks in the snow barefoot from my youth....

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Had a proud dad moment.... Was at gander with my 2y.o. daughter looking at guns. We walk into the ammo section and she goes "oooh daddy wook at all da pwetty ammo."

The ten or so people in earshot all started cracking up, and commenting on how well trained she was.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Ya, I see that temp too..... You know anything under 70 degrees is too cold.....

I thought that was Locust.... Too bad about what ever happened....

Hopefully no outdoor work today....

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    If LocustofSteel is who I think he is, he was a heck of a nice young guy. I think he was the guy who loved my CZ VZ58 rifles at one of the meet and shoots a year or two ago.

No outdoor work for me today. But I'll probably indulge in a cigar later. Need to pick up some whole house water filters at Sears Hardware in Schererville. Then afternoon coaching at Marian today. Lowell HS was yesterday, and again tomorrow. Then Marian thursday and Lowell again friday . . . oh wait, I get to skip practice on Friday, I'm heading to North Carolina for the weekend!

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    You are so confused. That is teaching to the test. Forget all that stuff in the middle of the chapter, just learn the parts in bold and the caption under the picture!

* And this is why I sent my child to private school that requires actual learning, sets high standards, drug tests kids every year, sometimes several times, expects students to take (and do well on) AP tests, forbids trash talk, allows teachers to use a "red" pen to grade papers, blah blah blah.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom