• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Anyone want to buy my ak ammo... anybody... somebody... please buy my ak ammo!!! Ill give it to any nwi ingo guys for 600...2567 rounds for $600 its what I have in it...I no longer have an ak and probably won't be getting another. I just want it gone...I will trade for .308 ammo

Is this bulk or willing to split up the amount?

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    does anyone know of a way to froce your mobile phone to **NOT** go to the moblie sites when surfing?
    walmart, target, kmart, toys r us, amazon all ******** force me to the crap moblie website first and then there is a link at the bottom for the full site.

i f****** hate the moblie sites. the website shluld **NOT** f***** pick for me.
    i hate when my phone (actually its the server website) attempts to think for me.
    f***** that! do what I want not what you F****** think I what cause your f**** developer thinks i want a cleaner simpler website and pppplllleeeeeaaaaassssseeee stop telling me about uour f****** app!!!
    i dont want that piece of s**** either.....

Get chrome and in the setting there's a check for requesting desktop site.

2013-12-04%2017.22.38.png

Last edited:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Hey, anybody have any dealings with Freedom Arms in Crown Point? I stopped in today to look, and will probably go back there to get an LCR. They seemed like nice guys and gave me a good price.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Hey, anybody have any dealings with Freedom Arms in Crown Point? I stopped in today to look, and will probably go back there to get an LCR. They seemed like nice guys and gave me a good price.

I had no idea they were still open. I stopped by a few weeks ago and was met with a locked door.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    PSA:

Please educate your significant other about your firearms and firearm related gear if you haven't done so already. It doesn't matter if they like firearms or not, educate them about the operation, maintenance, and value of your firearms and related gear. Also educate them (and yourself) about laws relating to firearm possession, sale, and purchase.

I want to cry when I see a widow walk into a gun shop with firearms from her recently deceased husband asking for advice on the disposal of such gear. Save me the tears ... please.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    I enjoy a full bodied cigar. Ever since I was introduced to the La Gloria Cubana serie R, very few have come close. Hands down my go-to cigar. Brother in law gave me a serie r black. As with my other LGC favorites, the first third is not that great, but 20min in it really shines. This is one deliciously heavy cigar

20131204_183658_zps740e05a9.jpg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well, finally started putting up Christmas lights, with repeter and silver's help.
    At least one more, probably two more days to get the lights up.

Then I have to start my "big addition".
    :rockwoot:

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    only dealt with them a gun shows, usually ludacris prices, but because of that, never actually bought from them. if you're happy with their price, fantastic, but i would probably check with blythes VALPO before buying. introduce yourself as an INGO member, they take care of us real well. Westforths in gary does too.

what caliber are you looking at?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Budgeting is FUN!
    Seriously, where the EFF is all my money going? I have a surplus, but its being spent and I don't know where!!!!! Time to buckle down and end up with something to show for it.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @aclark

that 'sort' of works for chrome.
    is there a way to permanelty force chrome to always use full website?
    seems like the checkbox only works for the session and once you close chrome it forgets again.

on the stock browers for android i was able to force it to permanenty only use full website but have to go into development tools (unlock those setting) and then get the hidden settings.

now on sleipnir which is my main browser for the phone i cant find a way to do it at all.

thoroughbred

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    My houseboat on Lake Michigan
    It all claims on the boxes non corrosive, but I trust the chinese ammo, like I would trust a dog with my ham and bacon sandwich right next to him. Check out my ad for the full run down...too lazy to link I'm on my phone and at work...its all good ammo as far as I know though the chinese stuff is hot was throwing cases at least 10-20 yards when I shot it...I'm trying to get rid of it all at once so I'm not doing a bunch of small deals

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Went to Westforth's yesterday and had a not-so-great experience. They had a used LCR and the guy was pushing me so hard to get it that I couldn't get him to show me anything else. There was a Gary cop in there too, and they were double-teaming me. The price of the used LCR at Westforth was $20 more than the new one at Freedom Arms, but he did say he would give me a better price than that if I wanted it. I felt like they were pressuring me too much, so I left.

Edited to add: Actually, the cop was more annoying than the Westforth dude. It probably would have played out differently if he hadn't been there.

Last edited:

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Double teaming. Tehe. I'm far too immature not to point that out.I bet if you make it out to the meet and shoot you could try out several flavors of gun and see what you dig.Also, screw pushy salesmen.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Went to Westforth's yesterday and had a not-so-great experience. They had a used LCR and the guy was pushing me so hard to get it that I couldn't get him to show me anything else. There was a Gary cop in there too, and they were double-teaming me. The price of the used LCR at Westforth was $20 more than the new one at Freedom Arms, but he did say he would give me a better price than that if I wanted it. I felt like they were pressuring me too much, so I left.
    I understand the feeling pressured. You probably didn't know, but if you do decide to give Westforth's another try, to talk Alex, aka subtlesixer (I believe there's a 03 on the end of that).

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

I understand the feeling pressured. You probably didn't know, but if you do decide to give Westforth's another try, to talk Alex, aka subtlesixer (I believe there's a 03 on the end of that).

Yes, ask for Alex.
    Tell him you are Snapdragon from INGO.

They are in a business to make money.
    But, if you don't like it, there are other places.
    But, you should have an idea of what you're going to spend and what you are looking for.

Heck, you were just a couple minutes from me. I could meet you there sometime.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom