jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @wd
    yes you just pee into the ak to clean it but im lazy at times in terms of having to clean it afterwards and thus was asking if corossive of not.

@throughbread
    im on a moblie so too lazy to look at the add right now will look tomorrow.

@aclark
    ok i found a way to force full website on sleipnir as well.
    for chrome its only to take a .txt file and some root level access to get it done.
    lucky me i rooted this phone a while back. will do the trick later this week.

so *** web developers of moblie site you can go f**** yourself!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    @wd
    yes you just pee into the ak to clean it but im lazy at times in terms of having to clean it afterwards and thus was asking if corossive of not.

@throughbread
    im on a moblie so too lazy to look at the add right now will look tomorrow.

@aclark
    ok i found a way to force full website on sleipnir as well.
    for chrome its only to take a .txt file and some root level access to get it done.
    lucky me i rooted this phone a while back. will do the trick later this week.

so *** web developers of moblie site you can go f**** yourself!

WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
    waaa

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Yeah, definitely would give Westforth another chance. In fact, I added them to the Google Maps gun dealer list today because I noticed they were not there.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Went to Westforth's yesterday and had a not-so-great experience. They had a used LCR and the guy was pushing me so hard to get it that I couldn't get him to show me anything else. There was a Gary cop in there too, and they were double-teaming me. The price of the used LCR at Westforth was $20 more than the new one at Freedom Arms, but he did say he would give me a better price than that if I wanted it. I felt like they were pressuring me too much, so I left.

Edited to add: Actually, the cop was more annoying than the Westforth dude. It probably would have played out differently if he hadn't been there.

Never let someone try to sell you something you don't want. Turn and leave without looking back. Plenty of guns out there, just take your time and money somewhere else.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Does it matter? You have an AK. I thought you only had to pee down the barrel to clean it. What's a little corrosive ammo going to do?

You are presuming he stands up when he pees. :rolleyes:

I enjoy a full bodied cigar. Ever since I was introduced to the La Gloria Cubana serie R, very few have come close. Hands down my go-to cigar. Brother in law gave me a serie r black. As with my other LGC favorites, the first third is not that great, but 20min in it really shines. This is one deliciously heavy cigar

20131204_183658_zps740e05a9.jpg
    That is a "mail order" only cigar.

The Serie R "black" is their lowest grade and it is only sold to discount mail order stores. The (almost) criminal part of it is they charge about $5 for those (plus shipping) and they are worth less.

Realize that a lot of the "mail order" cigars, even with similar/same names, are lower quality and not significantly lower price cigars than the cigars reserved for "brick & mortar" stores.

FWIW, the best mail order shop is Cigars International. The one I would never recommend anyone buy from is Thompson Cigar.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Snapdragon... there's plenty of firearms out there to be bought. We will talk this weekend and you need to go out and shoot some of these gun's before you lay your money down on one... Every gun doesn't fit every person and what fits one person doesn't necessarily fit you... Plus don't forget some training....

Sooo as too saturday afternoon for the Libertyseed... CC is required or isn't it ?

Jedi, they make websites for mobile devices because a 1024 by 768 sized web page on a 120 by whatever makes it UN-understandable in the browser window...

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Last event of the year at the cigar lounge.

BTW, if anyone wants any Prometheus items, and is willing to pay CA$H so we don't run the item through the Debit/Credit card reader, we will sell those items at 50% off list. That includes the $400 humidors, etc. All our Prometheus items are going out at 50% off for CA$H customers, 40% off for credit or debit card customers.

Thursday Dec 5, 6pm to 9pm

J. Fuego Origen Cigars at the 1101 Cigar Lounge will sponsor

:ingo: NWI INGO Open Carry Night :ingo:

cigar_origen_box.png

J. Fuego is a small cigar company that is known for blending some of the best cigars in the world that are sold by other cigar companies! J. Fuego is the company behind several "TOP 25" and "BEST VALUE" cigars, but its a company you likely have never heard of because the cigars that they make, that win awards, have traditionally been made in the J. Fuego factory and sold under other brand names. Now, stepping out from behind the curtain, J. Fuego is releasing their own cigars. Their newly introduced ORIGEN series has already been given a "92" rating by Cigar Afficinado Magazine, other ratings are pending from the cigar media.

As with all our NWI INGO Open Carry Cigar Nights . . . you do not need to purchase anything, you do not need to smoke a cigar, you do not need to Open Carry.

The guitar player is booked. The night is reserved. Let's meet up and have some fun.

Let's make this another LONG ARM event so bring a rifle/shotgun/bazooka/flame thrower, or what have you and lets have another big gun show & tell.

Picture6-1.png

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    That is a "mail order" only cigar.

The Serie R "black" is their lowest grade and it is only sold to discount mail order stores. The (almost) criminal part of it is they charge about $5 for those (plus shipping) and they are worth less.

Realize that a lot of the "mail order" cigars, even with similar/same names, are lower quality and not significantly lower price cigars than the cigars reserved for "brick & mortar" stores.

FWIW, the best mail order shop is Cigars International. The one I would never recommend anyone buy from is Thompson Cigar.

You confirmed my suspicion. After the first 1/3 (when I posted) it got heavier and pretty good, but was burning unevenly and flavor went sour before the halfway point. Still got a solid 35-40 minutes out of it but it didn't have the staying power of the others.

Oh well, if it's mailorder only, guess I won't be seeing another unless brother in law buys it again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom