Not open for further replies.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    aclark just exited the clubhouse.

Smoked an Angry Santa while he was here. Chatted for a couple hours. Forgot he had to work?

Maybe, but the life advice was better than work anyways. Just sat down to finish my paperwork, and then onto the homework you gave me! :yesway:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    does anyone know of a way to froce your mobile phone to **NOT** go to the moblie sites when surfing?
    walmart, target, kmart, toys r us, amazon all ******** force me to the crap moblie website first and then there is a link at the bottom for the full site.

i f****** hate the moblie sites. the website shluld **NOT** f***** pick for me.
    i hate when my phone (actually its the server website) attempts to think for me.
    f***** that! do what I want not what you F****** think I what cause your f**** developer thinks i want a cleaner simpler website and pppplllleeeeeaaaaassssseeee stop telling me about uour f****** app!!!
    i dont want that piece of s**** either.....

RyanGSams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Portage
    Unfortunately the liberty seed is a no for me, since I am on midnights... I was looking forward to going.

Last edited:

thoroughbred

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    My houseboat on Lake Michigan
    Anyone want to buy my ak ammo... anybody... somebody... please buy my ak ammo!!! Ill give it to any nwi ingo guys for 600...2567 rounds for $600 its what I have in it...I no longer have an ak and probably won't be getting another. I just want it gone...I will trade for .308 ammo

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom