• Status
    Not open for further replies.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Keep us posted. At least you will be warm inside the Hospital.
    FYI check you PMs regarding the Bullet Buy as well when you have a chance.

Yeah, it was. Balmy 2 degrees on my drive in. As for thevPMs, yeah. Got them, just been too busy to answer them right now. I'll call or text ya later.

LadyGhost says thanks for the well wishes and good thoughts. I'll let you folks know how she fares after her surgery.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Yeah, it was. Balmy 2 degrees on my drive in. As for thevPMs, yeah. Got them, just been too busy to answer them right now. I'll call or text ya later.

LadyGhost says thanks for the well wishes and good thoughts. I'll let you folks know how she fares after her surgery.

Oh she is going to fare fine **AFTER** the surgery. They give you these nice little pills that make you go into lala land. :laugh:

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In

You went out in the sunny weather without sun screen. Tell ladyGhost good luck with her knee surgery. Have knee issues also.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I did. Are you still a member out at NPCCC?

No, I dropped out last year with my working two part time jobs and little free time. Looks like I am missing out on all the Hate and discontent at the club. Have to let me in on all the dirt. We only live a mile apart, PM me when your life slows down so we can talk about everybody.

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    I did. Are you still a member out at NPCCC?

At least till after the election, will you be?? After JC decides to clean house of all us noncomplying dissidents...
    :):):D:D

bTW, where did she have the surgery? If it wasn't soo cold and she was at Porter we could go over to the range while you were waiting... (Just kidding you... I know you would nt leave.... Well... Hummmmm)

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    At least till after the election, will you be?? After JC decides to clean house of all us noncomplying dissidents...
    :):):D:D

bTW, where did she have the surgery? If it wasn't soo cold and she was at Porter we could go over to the range while you were waiting... (Just kidding you... I know you would nt leave.... Well... Hummmmm)

Weren't the noncomplying dissidents the ones who did the volunteer work hours to keep the place running? Every work party I was at, remembered how many had time to shoot and forget the work for the range.

black label

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Hobart
    Just wanted to post this for anyone interested,
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...hering_at_the_state_capitol_feb_8_2013_a.html

If anyone is interested in going, and want to ride together let me know. I have 1 person riding with me, and room for 2 more.

Also what went down in lake station around midnight last night, I saw a high speed chase, going north on rt.51. It was an older suburban being chased by 3 lake station cops.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Well, I just canned two workers in as many weeks.

I caught the latest one flying an RC helicopter in the lobby on midnights.

They really do fire themselves.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    & what's wrong with flying the RC in the lobby? :dunno: It's not like he attached missles to it and fired it at the worker bees. :D;)

Other than the fact that its "Theft of time" and "inattention to duty" "acts of insubordination" and "Failure/refusal to perform assigned tasks"...

Nothing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom