repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Dam..Dam..Dam..

I bought a mag for an Armalite AR at Westforth. It DOESN'T fit Black Betty.
    I'll have to take it back tomorrow.

Which magazines does it take, as I could have picked up some the other day at Valpo Blythes, or when Im out and about, if I see some, I can grab one or two up.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Ok...I'm up...gonna get dressed and head to the hospital. LadyGhost is having surgery today. Seems she contracted an infection in the new knee joint they put in back in October. They are going to go in and try and clean out the infection without having to remove the joint. Should be a LONG day.......oh did I also mention that its COLD outside? LOL

Good luck for you both, especially her. I remember not too long ago, I was happy about having an infection instead of cancer. Guess that does not work the same for everyone, does it? Anyway, the best of luck, and let us know how it turns out

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Man I'm bummed out right now, my wife just called me and told me something is wrong with my dog :( he keeps falling over and can't walk. She sent me a 5 second video she took before she realized he wasn't just being weird and something was wrong :( I guess he's laying down just shaking now. Anyone have any ideas? Vet I called said maybe a seizure but she no idea, worst part is I'm stuck at work for another hour...

Last edited:

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Seizure sounds about right. How old is your dog? Epilepsy usually sets in on dogs between 2 and 3 years of age. Daisy, my 3 year old Great Dane started having seizures a week after her second birthday. Since she's been on meds no more seizures, except the one time I decided not to give her her meds because she was doing so well. 16 hours later she started having seizures again.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Seizure sounds about right. How old is your dog? Epilepsy usually sets in on dogs between 2 and 3 years of age. Daisy, my 3 year old Great Dane started having seizures a week after her second birthday. Since she's been on meds no more seizures, except the one time I decided not to give her her meds because she was doing so well. 16 hours later she started having seizures again.

Idk how old he is we've had him for like 6 months, showed up at our shop which is in the middle.od nowhere one day and wouldn't leave. I'm assuming a little over a year old.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom