• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Picking up an SKS tomorrow. $275. Not a bad price for an SKS but I remember when they were $95. Its Chinese, which is what I was looking for since they were banned quite a while ago.

Ooooh melensdad. Are you there? Was wondering if you knew the name of the schneider pd guy, said hes a regular. Does he go there on Thursdays? I plan to be there, and I need to talk to him.
    That would probably be Jake. He shows up at random times/days.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I was at Blythes today and didn't see anything in a 1000 round availability. Do I have to know the secret password to get that stuff? I would learn it as long as I don't need my little orphan Annie secret decoder ring...because I lost it :(

I know I am in quite abit, so if I let them know, they usually order things needed. Granted, with ammo sales, might be a little harder, just like trying to get a certain AR, etc, but I am betting they are willing to work with you. Like Jedi said, if you let them know that you are on here and know Sadclown, I am betting they will help too, because they have had an event for us, and been working on another.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    agree. Will be working on reloading, when I finally get my permeant place. Just like getting the safe. Don't want to buy it, then have to move it all after a year. Besides, Im supposed to be done with the Army, but until they give me the final paperwork, im going to wait, because they love last minute things, so I dont want to buy or settle down completely until Im positive im done. (although, its probably 99% im gone, waiting for that last bit, and the papers)

Repeter, you can use my reloading stuff. 2 simple presses. Once your brass is clean and deprimed, you can prime at your house with a tool. Then use the press and powder measure here.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    By the way, Westforth was better stocked than I imagined. I mean, there were bare spots, but maybe they get overlooked cause they're so small.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    By the way, Westforth was better stocked than I imagined. I mean, there were bare spots, but maybe they get overlooked cause they're so small.

This lady I work with told me they has a lot of "assault rifles" for around $300. I dismissed her statement because ages not the very intelligent type, and saying they were $300 killed any validity her statement may have had.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Hello Kitty arrives on Jedi's Desk!

Since it's been a while since I posted PINK or Hello Kitty stuff look what I now have sitting on my desk @ work!

hello_kitty_jedi_desk_2013-01-22.jpg

ps 4 the geeks
    Yes that is a sealed Windows 3.1 box with the 3.5" floppies inside!

ps 4 the LEGO geeks
    That is LEGO Indiana Jones Set #7620

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Ok...I'm up...gonna get dressed and head to the hospital. LadyGhost is having surgery today. Seems she contracted an infection in the new knee joint they put in back in October. They are going to go in and try and clean out the infection without having to remove the joint. Should be a LONG day.......oh did I also mention that its COLD outside? LOL

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom