• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Sounds like they'll have no need for a range if convicted. The details are shoddy, it sounds like they used a high cap .22 mag:runaway: (25 rounds).

There was another oped by some d-bag wanting to shutdown the gun shows at the fair grounds. I'm on my phone, too lazy to link (channeling Jedi)

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    *cough*
    4618253271_7902371d7d_b.jpg

Side-by-side: All 4 5-station progressive reloading presses! « Ultimate Reloader Reloading Blog
    *cough*

Me thinks you need one of those.

agree. Will be working on reloading, when I finally get my permeant place. Just like getting the safe. Don't want to buy it, then have to move it all after a year. Besides, Im supposed to be done with the Army, but until they give me the final paperwork, im going to wait, because they love last minute things, so I dont want to buy or settle down completely until Im positive im done. (although, its probably 99% im gone, waiting for that last bit, and the papers)

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Here is the link: Two men accused of shooting AK-47 near Porter Twsp. homes : Valparaiso News

Sounds like they need to find a range...:ar15:

OK I looked over the story. How does one define reckless shooting? It said they were withing 1000 yards of homes. That is 3000 feet, or just over 1/2 a mile. If they were not shooting AT the homes then what did they do wrong?

It also said there is a road that runs along the area, again, did they shoot across the roadway?

Oh, and they said an AK is accurate to 1000 yards and the bullets can travel 5 miles??? Seriously, they said that.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Wanna see if they wanna join NPCCC?? LMAO!

Depends on if your president gets back in office or not.
    I wonder what is going to happen next month when elections occur.

Sounds like they'll have no need for a range if convicted. The details are shoddy, it sounds like they used a high cap .22 mag:runaway: (25 rounds).

There was another oped by some d-bag wanting to shutdown the gun shows at the fair grounds. I'm on my phone, too lazy to link (channeling Jedi)

:+1:

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Depends on if your president gets back in office or not.
    I wonder what is going to happen next month when elections occur.

:+1:

I'll tell you. If he does get back in office all hell is gonna break loose. Even more so than now. I highly doubt, given what transpired at the last meeting that he will be re-elected, unless he channels our Chicago brothers and stuffs the ballot box....

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I'll tell you. If he does get back in office all hell is gonna break loose. Even more so than now. I highly doubt, given what transpired at the last meeting that he will be re-elected, unless he channels our Chicago brothers and stuffs the ballot box....

oh ballets will be stuffed me thinks.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI

Here you go. You are not going to like it.

RICH JAMES: Commissioners, not NRA, run Lake County

Soupcan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    went shooting on Saturday at Blythes. Didn't invite everyone as it was more a last minute thing. Took Silver's new pistol out and started the break in. She loves the new pistol and is very excited about shooting it a LOT more. Line at Blythes was not too bad, considering it was a Saturday in the winter. Fired a couple other pistols, but ran out of time to fire off a couple that I had brought just to fire again (since it had been awhile since I had shot them). Looks like that means another day at the range. Ran into Sadclown and talked to him awhile as well, while we waited for the range slots.

Looking at starting to buy rounds by the case of 1000 now. So, will be pricing both 5.56mm and 9mm. Probably looking at Blythes, unless someone else is able to beat their prices.

I was at Blythes today and didn't see anything in a 1000 round availability. Do I have to know the secret password to get that stuff? I would learn it as long as I don't need my little orphan Annie secret decoder ring...because I lost it :(

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Here is the main INGO discussion on the those laws and the rest that are in play in 2013 in Indiana.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...mendment/251671-2013_legislative_session.html

very short clifnote answer for you.

1) The "indiana firearm freedom act" would be very similar to the law montana passed that basically says a firearm (not full auto guns) build with all IN made parts does not need fed check. Montana IIRC allowed for even full auto. Neither the montana law nor the one in one other state that have passed have been put to the test so to speak. (ie. no fed agency has tried to impose the fed rules on a gun owner). Is it constututional? Who knows. Don't see how not but I'm sure the supreme court you rule it violates the commercial act, etc, or some tax is needed. But that is a disucssion for the other thread.

It is still stuck in the courts. 9th circuit IIRC. I am sure it will end up in the SCOTUS at some point.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I was at Blythes today and didn't see anything in a 1000 round availability. Do I have to know the secret password to get that stuff? I would learn it as long as I don't need my little orphan Annie secret decoder ring...because I lost it :(

the secret word is "sadclownwp" ;)

He is a member here and works at Blythes in Valpo BTW. Look for the red hair kids. :D

Here you go. You are not going to like it.

RICH JAMES: Commissioners, not NRA, run Lake County

That guy is a PLAIN OUT LIAR!

I quote
    Because Indiana law governing the sale of weapons is a sham, anyone can buy any type of weapon at the fairgrounds. That includes automatic and assault weapons. It’s legal but wrong.

:rolleyes: yeah right! But at least several comments on the article point that out that the author is a liar.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Ooooh melensdad. Are you there? Was wondering if you knew the name of the schneider pd guy, said hes a regular. Does he go there on Thursdays? I plan to be there, and I need to talk to him.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In

Looks like SOS/DD to me. How long has the president been in that position, at least five or six years?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom