Not open for further replies.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Told who? The Post?
    The problem is with Senate President Pro Temp Dave Long, R-Fort Wayne. He forgets that THE STATES came first. They (THE STATES) can tell the FEDs to go the route that King George did. Problem is the states have forgotten this.

You can't see it because you have lamebook ans not Facebook :noway:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    The silver? :dunno:

If you had a "gold digger" gf/lover/mistress I bet she would get all wet and turned on if you gave her one of those for v-day. You be 1 lucky cowboy that day. ;)

The one I have ain't a gold digger, so it's not an issue. I don't have much gold to dig anyway. My mere existence turns her on, I'm already lucky. :)

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Gold diggers are expensive. The only time mine costs anything is the occasional dinner and a $50 pill if'n I screw up, get me?

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    It's tv we are talking about. Heheheheh

So is it going to snow or just a tease of a little bit of snow.
    My snowblower needs a work out. =(

Well I'm sitting here in Gary and it is bright as hell out, very few clouds mostly being made from ussteels stacks. The radio claims its snowing somewhere on Indiana. Not here

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    It's tv we are talking about. Heheheheh

So is it going to snow or just a tease of a little bit of snow.
    My snowblower needs a work out. =(

I just sent out the boy with the gas power leaf blower to clean off the neighborhood side walks. Now if he could just get it started I could stay in the house watch him through the window with a cup of coffee with Amarillo in it :D

REWSTER

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    Hammond
    A chicken and a horse were walking threw the farmers field. when the horse fell in a hole. the horse told the chicken to go get help, the chicken brought back the farmers Porsche. then hooked a rope up and pulled the horse out of the hole.
    the next day they were walking again and the chicken fell into a hole. the chicken told the horse to go get the Porsche to pull her out. the horse said no, here i will just stand over this hole and you grab onto my "thingy" and i will pull you out.

morel of the story... when you are hung like a horse, you don't need a Porsche to get chicks.

my take on gold diggers. :D

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I'm kind of confused about that article.

The bill, known as the Indiana Firearms Freedom Act and authored by Sen. Dennis Kruse, would exempt any firearm, accessory or ammunition manufactured in Indiana from federal law or regulation.
    I thought this was already the case. Maybe it was brought up before? I'm pretty sure...Montana? has a law similar to this, how would Indiana's be unconstitutional?

One gun bill with a good chance of moving through the General Assembly would recognize licensed gun holders from other states in Indiana, and let Indiana licences be recognized in other states. Its author is Sen. Brandt Hershman, R-Wheatfield.
    Are they adding to the reciprocity? I don't get this one either. I know we aren't covered in all the states that issue permits, but isn't that mainly because Indiana doesn't require any safety courses or training and other states do?

The third bill addresses whether a license gun owner would be able to carry a gun onto state property, including state university campuses. That bill will be one to watch, since it’s more likely to receive debate compared to the other two.
    Hope this passes with no caveats that only provide allowance for staff of the university.

And I agree Jedi, I wish the states would stand up to the feds more often and tell them where to shove it. Power needs to be shifted back to the state level and away from the fed. That's why we are in such a god damn mess right now. Forgetting the past is never a good thing.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage

I thought this was already the case. Maybe it was brought up before? I'm pretty sure...Montana? has a law similar to this, how would Indiana's be unconstitutional?

Are they adding to the reciprocity? I don't get this one either. I know we aren't covered in all the states that issue permits, but isn't that mainly because Indiana doesn't require any safety courses or training and other states do?

Hope this passes with no caveats that only provide allowance for staff of the university.

And I agree Jedi, I wish the states would stand up to the feds more often and tell them where to shove it. Power needs to be shifted back to the state level and away from the fed. That's why we are in such a god damn mess right now. Forgetting the past is never a good thing.

They added a crapload, the original article didn't say much of anything except that there's 3 laws trying to be passed and one is Indianas firearm freedom act and it won't be passed, and ot was silent on the other two.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I guess then I'm kind of confused on the laws trying to be passed themselves. Like I said, I thought the first one was already passed...maybe I just am mis-remembering hearing something before.

The second one is already the case, unless, like I said, they are adding more states

And the 3rd, I can see the debate, but it's bull**** and should be passed 100%, no if ands or buts.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

I guess then I'm kind of confused on the laws trying to be passed themselves. Like I said, I thought the first one was already passed...maybe I just am mis-remembering hearing something before.

The second one is already the case, unless, like I said, they are adding more states

And the 3rd, I can see the debate, but it's bull**** and should be passed 100%, no if ands or buts.

Here is the main INGO discussion on the those laws and the rest that are in play in 2013 in Indiana.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...mendment/251671-2013_legislative_session.html

very short clifnote answer for you.

1) The "indiana firearm freedom act" would be very similar to the law montana passed that basically says a firearm (not full auto guns) build with all IN made parts does not need fed check. Montana IIRC allowed for even full auto. Neither the montana law nor the one in one other state that have passed have been put to the test so to speak. (ie. no fed agency has tried to impose the fed rules on a gun owner). Is it constututional? Who knows. Don't see how not but I'm sure the supreme court you rule it violates the commercial act, etc, or some tax is needed. But that is a disucssion for the other thread.

2) The license requirement is NOT for IN residents who are trying to get an LTCH. It's for out of staters who are trying to get the LTCH so it does not affect us per say. They are thinking of making a new license call it LTCH v2 for IN residents that would require a training course as well and that version would be accepted by other states as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom