• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    I'll report you also to the EPA for that unregulated motor in that chain saw, the hammond popo for noise ordinance violations, and to the SJ popo for just being "you people". :rofl:
    Uh huh, still carrying your rape kit on the train? I do work for a railroad you know.
    Did you know that when RR police arrest you they can book you into any jail that is in their area? So, hypothetically speaking, if you were detained for having a pack with "suspicious items" on the CSS&SB at Millenium Station, they could take you to South Bend to put you in jail...all hypothetical of course...:dunno:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I'm planning to be here until 1:30 today. Just walked in the door a few minutes ago.

ALSO:
    There is a LEE TURRET top? (not sure what its actually called) that is in the cigar lounge for Jeff??? One of the INGO members was talking to Chuck, the electrician from Illinois, about guns/parts and made an arrangement for a trade??? I don't really know what is being traded, but the LEE part is here.

dyerwatcher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 7, 2009
    Colorado
    I'm planning to be here until 1:30 today. Just walked in the door a few minutes ago.

ALSO:
    There is a LEE TURRET top? (not sure what its actually called) that is in the cigar lounge for Jeff??? One of the INGO members was talking to Chuck, the electrician from Illinois, about guns/parts and made an arrangement for a trade??? I don't really know what is being traded, but the LEE part is here.

Awesome. I will be in later to pick it up and enjoy a cigar:):

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    ALSO:

Based on this ^ I think we need to rename that unoffical NWI INGO club house to the NWI Neutral Trading Post where thugs and rednecks and even those from IL can meet to trade. :laugh:

PX4me

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Dyer
    I'm gonna have to stop in there one of these days. It's less than 10 minutes from my house. I don't do cigars though...

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I'm gonna have to stop in there one of these days. It's less than 10 minutes from my house. I don't do cigars though...
    Well you probably want to stop in during one of our "Open Carry Cigars & Guitars" nights. There is no pressure to smoke a cigar on those nights at all.

Generally the daytime meet ups are the 'real' cigar smokers, but the Open Carry/Cigar Nights tend to include a lot of non-smokers.

However, if you are interested in coming in during the day, the best day to meet up with INGO members seems to be Thursday between about 10 and 3pm. Sometimes earlier, sometimes later. Sometimes ALL day. It just really depends. I had to leave early today to deal with a broken furnace in my garage/shop . . . Andy had not yet arrived, but Bill B and dyerwatcher had both joined the gathering. Not sure how many people were in there but cars were parked on the lawn, up the side street, and in every spot in the parking lot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom