• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I enrolled my eldest in soccer one year. Half way through the season "Coach Todd" decides he doesn't wanna do it anymore. In order to keep my princess happy, I agreed to coach the last 3 games. Did I mention I've never played, or coached, OR EVEN WATCHED soccer? I had a bunch of pissed off parents yelling at me that I was either playing their kids too hard, or not enough, and that I was doing it wrong. I asked if anyone else wanted to step in, and they got silent, quick.

I didn't even show up for the final game. **** soccer, and **** those kids.

You LOVE soccer and LOVE those kids ?

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Woke up at 0500 again. Gotta try and get Daisy a vet appointment for bloodwork, her yearly shots and refill. Gotta buy dog food and bird food. Gonna try to get to the clubhouse for a fine cigar. Have to be home early enough to get some sleep before work at 2300 tonite.

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Woke up at 0500 again. Gotta try and get Daisy a vet appointment for bloodwork, her yearly shots and refill. Gotta buy dog food and bird food. Gonna try to get to the clubhouse for a fine cigar. Have to be home early enough to get some sleep before work at 2300 tonite.

Gotta buy dog food? I just so happen to know a number where you can get a free 20 pound bag from purina. let me know if you want it.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Advice? Other than drink heavily?!?

Do it after practice.:laugh::laugh:

but seriously, for a martial art such as fencing(and yes, fencing is a martial art) repetition of basics is key. Think of your shooting. How many rounds does it take to be proficient? These kids should be thoroughly sick of "basic stance 1" and "basic move 1" after about two weeks.
    and if you must drink before practice, drink vodka.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Do it after practice.:laugh::laugh:

but seriously, for a martial art such as fencing(and yes, fencing is a martial art) repetition of basics is key. Think of your shooting. How many rounds does it take to be proficient? These kids should be thoroughly sick of "basic stance 1" and "basic move 1" after about two weeks.
    and if you must drink before practice, drink vodka.
    Kinda of my thoughts too. Drink Vodka, then make them repeat the last practice session again. First off, it will be funnier (for me) to watch, secondly, they need to master the basic moves.

I'm taking Snowball to the Vet's office for a laser treatment on his spine, then back home, then back to the cigar lounge. Should be at the lounge about 10:30 today. I'll be in there until I have to go drink some Vodka and head over to the school for Fencing practice. Probably leaving about 2:15.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    The last time I was there (last summer) there were photocopied papers taped to the doors at the homestead. IIRC, they were pretty accurate about the legality of carrying in a federal building.

Poor Jedi, looking for someplace to get out of the cold without his heater.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    negative ghostrider, Federal Building. There are signs on some of the buildings.

:(

Need to take a road trip out there to look for the signs.

I'll take some pics of the bldgs I see for you since it 99% certain that I have to go. :(:(

The last time I was there (last summer) there were photocopied papers taped to the doors at the homestead. IIRC, they were pretty accurate about the legality of carrying in a federal building.

:xmad::xmad::xmad:

Poor Jedi, looking for someplace to get out of the cold without his heater.

Well I guess I just have to have faith that a bunch of girl scouts will protect me then. :D

So it looks like I will leave "betty" in the car or at home. The are going to McDonald's afterwards. Hum...

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    So it looks like I will leave "betty" in the car

betty_boop_car_seat_cover_full_set.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom