• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Why has blythe's not used it's mailing list to let it's customers know of the contest? :dunno:
    Better question might be why have not the INGO members who participate at the MEET & SHOOTS and the CIGAR NIGHTS and the first BLYTHE'S INGO RANGE NIGHT not all voted for Blythe's?

We've had far more people at those events than have voted. Granted we get a lot of the same people to show up, but still there are more than what have voted. :(

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Samson looks good. Slightly bigger than the Troy/Vtac, just about the same price. Any one of the three should do just fine on the 6.5.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    What I should do is set up a computer at the Valentines day shoot, and have everyone who comes in that is not a member make an account and vote. I don't care who they vote for. But i'm far to lazy to do that.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Better question might be why have not the INGO members who participate at the MEET & SHOOTS and the CIGAR NIGHTS and the first BLYTHE'S INGO RANGE NIGHT not all voted for Blythe's?

We've had far more people at those events than have voted. Granted we get a lot of the same people to show up, but still there are more than what have voted. :(

:nono:

Blythes has 77 votes so far that is GREATER than our biggest Meet & Shoot which is in JULY and gets about 60 people (not all members BTW). So our 'active' NWI INGO have already voted.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    What I should do is set up a computer at the Valentines day shoot, and have everyone who comes in that is not a member make an account and vote. I don't care who they vote for. But i'm far to lazy to do that.

And the members who have not yet voted should vote too!

:nono:

Blythes has 77 votes so far that is GREATER than our biggest Meet & Shoot which is in JULY and gets about 60 people (not all members BTW). So our 'active' NWI INGO have already voted.
    Yes, bigger than one event. But I don't believe its bigger than the total of the members who have shown up over the summer. And many of the people at the cigar lounge have not gone to a MEET & SHOOT. And many of the people at the first BLYTHE'S SHOOT were newbies too.

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"

Hey, I Voted!!! (and if I lived in Hammond or Gary, I would have voted at least three or four more times...) :):

Blythe's still doing the INGO Range night on Heart day? Im planning on stopping by at least for a little while. At least long enough to say hi to all... Not sure... I know the last time was around Halloween and she came up with an interesting "attire". So DKevin, whats the plan this year?

Maybe....

http://c15131978.r78.cf2.rackcdn.com/ProdImages/Large/93/LargeTSTM10292.jpg

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Hey, I Voted!!! (and if I lived in Hammond or Gary, I would have voted at least three or four more times...) :):

Blythe's still doing the INGO Range night on Heart day? Im planning on stopping by at least for a little while. At least long enough to say hi to all... Not sure... I know the last time was around Halloween and she came up with an interesting "attire". So DKevin, whats the plan this year?

Maybe....

http://c15131978.r78.cf2.rackcdn.com/ProdImages/Large/93/LargeTSTM10292.jpg

Yeah Blythes is still doing the Valentines Day Shoot.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Ohhh no no no IN_Sheepdog, I already know what I'm wearing Thursday. It is not pink and also far more range appropriate, should any brave spent brass try to get frisky with me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom