• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    :dunno: You did not pay when you dropped off the check for the bullets? :dunno:
    I ask cause you were not on my girl scout cookie list. You were placed on my daughter's own list and thus I was not tracking that money.

Nope. I don't think I paid. I'm old, I forget easily, but I'm pretty sure I owe her for the cookies.

I should be at the cigar lounge about lunchtime tomorrow, maybe a bit later, I'll have the $8 in the envelope ready when I get there. Anytime/any day after that it will be available for pick up.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Wow. $3895 for a Colt M4. Cheaper Than Dirt should throw in a full case of those $99 Pmags for free if you spend that much money for any M4 style gun. Why is that company still in business? Preying on the simple minded and ignorant?

Come on!!! ... you missed the "above all" ... it has the "Colt Pony stamped on the receiver."

ON A DIFFERENT NOTE ...

Anyone know the IN BMV fax number so I can send my CDL Physical Form downstate?

This Indiana BMV website is a NIGHTMARE!!! :xmad:

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Ok who is the prank caller that just demanded I get him a PS90 and 1000 rounds of 5.7 ammo by next week?

Actually, sounds like a good weapon, but from what I have seen, good luck on that ammo, AND that amount. Speaking of that, you guys have the FN 5.7 pistol in at all there? Just curious, I probably will not be picking up a new pistol or rifle anytime soon (sadly).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom