Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    My newest long range rifle build. (almost)

Just got this 20" fluted barrel, free floated upper today. Slapped it on a billet SUN DEVIL lower and its pretty much ready to go. Somewhere in my parts bin I have MagPul extended trigger guard. And when all the crazyness with the gun market settles down I'll install either an AR-GOLD or a TIMNEY trigger system into this gun and swap out the collapseable buttstock for a rifle buttstock. But, like I said, that can all wait until the buying frenzy ends. Probably will pick up a bipod for the front end before the crazyness is over, that should be fairly easy to find???

image_zpsf87f7f13.jpg

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Bob what front tube is that?

Just got my 2 stripped uppers today from Aero Precision. They have the keyhole mark on them, and the fit and finish is perfect for a Palmetto State lower. Got one for the 6.5 and the other will match up with the stripped lower I have in the safe.

Now sadclown....how about them upper parts kits?

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Nice I am going to go with the Midwest Industries or the Troy/Vtac Alpha. Need a 15" though, and those are a little harder to find.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Dear Mr. Bokodi,

I am a supporter of the Second Amendment, and I have voted to protect the rights of law-abiding gun owners. Like all Americans, I was shaken to my core by the senseless murders of 20 children in Newtown, Connecticut. It is only reasonable for all of us to consider ways to reduce the likelihood of a tragedy like that happening again.

Whether a gun owner or not, a Democrat or a Republican, everyone would agree that we can take steps to reduce violent crime without sacrificing the Second Amendment rights of law-abiding citizens. My concern is not those who follow the law, but those who do not. For this reason, I will not support legislation that would ban the sale of assault weapons to those who obey the law. I will, however, give serious consideration to proposals that would keep guns out of the hands of criminals and the mentally ill, while preserving the Second Amendment rights of law-abiding gun owners.

It is a privilege to represent you and all Hoosiers in the U.S. Senate. Your continued correspondence is welcome and helps me to better represent our

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Guys don't forget to vote for your favorite LGS.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ingo_indiana_gun_shop_of_the_year_2012_a.html

Somehow we slipped into a tie for 3rd place.

Why has blythe's not used it's mailing list to let it's customers know of the contest? :dunno:

:xmad::xmad::xmad:
    i need it for work and i doubt very much they are going to allow me to buy one of the 2nd hand market even at that price point. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom