• Status
    Not open for further replies.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    I got a picture :rockwoot: she was shooting the Detonics prototype so I had a camera out.

Yep. There's pics. Video, too. Bob was gentleman enough to not video it, or perhaps he opted not to because it was entirely unpredictable if I would have ripped that monstrosity of a halloween costume off.
    Kevin has video of the Detonics Hot Brass incident. And I don't have scars. :rockwoot:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Everyone remember. When T_Star caught some hot brass last time, she was upset no one helped her out.
    So this time, everyone has to help her remove the hot brass.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    My bad for thinking you guys were "gentleman". :-P

I do truly hope that I never ever have to do the hot brass boogie again. That was not a whole lotta fun. However, if that's the price I have to pay to shoot that Detonics ... well, I would say it is damn near worth it. (Provided I stay scar-less.)

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    My bad for thinking you guys were "gentleman". :-P

I do truly hope that I never ever have to do the hot brass boogie again. That was not a whole lotta fun. However, if that's the price I have to pay to shoot that Detonics ... well, I would say it is damn near worth it. (Provided I stay scar-less.)

Gentlemen go to Gentlemen's Clubs right?

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    f66c774a74b911e29b7122000a1f9a64_7-550x550.jpg

for anyone thats not a complete cracker

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    I plan to stop by the lounge later with my coworker, gonna get some things for the wife (Valentines day/her birthday) and will be out that way so figured we will grab a smoke.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I plan to stop by the lounge later with my coworker, gonna get some things for the wife (Valentines day/her birthday) and will be out that way so figured we will grab a smoke.

aclark just left. Bill B was here too, but also gone (about an hour ago). I'll be leaving soon.

But, tomorrow is goat taco day at the lounge. We are importing them from an authentic Mexican restaurant on the East side tomorrow morning.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    aclark just left. Bill B was here too, but also gone (about an hour ago). I'll be leaving soon.

But, tomorrow is goat taco day at the lounge. We are importing them from an authentic Mexican restaurant on the East side tomorrow morning.

I hope to make it out there tomorrow. I'll just have to see how work goes tonight.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom