• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    :drool:

If wasn't already committed to a rifle, I would have begged to take this one to Atterbury next week.

Chambering? Twist? Chrome lined? Forged?

My newest long range rifle build. (almost)

Just got this 20" fluted barrel, free floated upper today. Slapped it on a billet SUN DEVIL lower and its pretty much ready to go. Somewhere in my parts bin I have MagPul extended trigger guard. And when all the crazyness with the gun market settles down I'll install either an AR-GOLD or a TIMNEY trigger system into this gun and swap out the collapseable buttstock for a rifle buttstock. But, like I said, that can all wait until the buying frenzy ends. Probably will pick up a bipod for the front end before the crazyness is over, that should be fairly easy to find???

image_zpsf87f7f13.jpg

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    5.56, 1:7, yes, yes

EDIT to clarify above: The upper is forged. The lower is a Sun Devil BILLET, in pre-panic dollars the Sun Devils were running about $375 each, no clue what a Sun Devil billet lower would sell for in this post-panic world of crazy prices.

BTW, I added several things to my wish list of possible trade items for the ammo I have listed in the classified area => https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo..._golden_tiger_124_grain_ammo.html#post3872120

Last edited:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I'm on midnights with fri and sat off. I'm not going to make the club house tomorrow. Should be in Friday though.

There are a bunch of Girl Scout Cookies being delivered to the cigar lounge this evening for GHOST OF WINTER. I think its 10 boxes. So if he doesn't make it in we may have to crack the boxes open and eat them for him . . . before they go stale. I understand that this year they have a short expiration date. Wouldn't want GHOST or LADY GHOST to have to eat stale cookies. Fortunately for us, he already paid for them :yesway:

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    There are a bunch of Girl Scout Cookies being delivered to the cigar lounge this evening for GHOST OF WINTER. I think its 10 boxes. So if he doesn't make it in we may have to crack the boxes open and eat them for him . . . before they go stale. I understand that this year they have a short expiration date. Wouldn't want GHOST or LADY GHOST to have to eat stale cookies. Fortunately for us, he already paid for them :yesway:

You coming to Blythes tomorrow night? Maybe GofWinter is also and then he could get his GS Cookies... Its always better to GET your cookies, than to LOSE your Cookies!!!:puke:

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana

I'd be careful there...LadyGhost is talking about coming over here and kicking you butt! Either that or call in a fire mission from an AC-130......

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom