• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    On, I just thought of something for Santa's Facebook photo. I'll see if I can persuade melensdad to allow me to take a pic of Santa in front of the fireplace at the 1101. That would be a nice back drop.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Yup, I'm over half way done with the Christmas lights. Don't laugh, I didn't get really started till Tuesday.
    Of course, because of the new lights, I have to go to Menards in the morning and get 18 or more extension cords. Yup, I use about as much extension cords as I do lights.
    . I also have a new radio transmitter plugged it, so it should sound better this year. So far, it sounds great.

Last years Wizards in Winter.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Enxld39QK2U[/ame]

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    73043_10151271521562579_321072299_n.jpg

Saw this on Facebook, Jedi, and thought of you :rolleyes:

Seen it before and like but have been told that the ammo is sadly photoshopped.
    Gggrrrrrrr

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    On, I just thought of something for Santa's Facebook photo. I'll see if I can persuade melensdad to allow me to take a pic of Santa in front of the fireplace at the 1101. That would be a nice back drop.
    Not a problem!

...I along with Deuce, have eaten things overseas that I really am glad I didn't know what it was until afterwards....
    Eating should be an adventure. I seek out unusual foods, have eaten bugs, enjoy 'peasant' foods from many different cultures, have travelled the world and always look for regional oddities. Embrace the intestines, brains, bugs and other aweful.

REWSTER

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    Hammond
    Yup, I'm over half way done with the Christmas lights. Don't laugh, I didn't get really started till Tuesday.
    Of course, because of the new lights, I have to go to Menards in the morning and get 18 or more extension cords. Yup, I use about as much extension cords as I do lights.
    . I also have a new radio transmitter plugged it, so it should sound better this year. So far, it sounds great.

Last years Wizards in Winter.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Enxld39QK2U

Id like to take my kids to see this, do you put on shows or something?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Id like to take my kids to see this, do you put on shows or something?

The lights run dusk till dawn.
    I can PM you my address, but you might want to give me a week or so.
    I have to finish putting up the last of the lights.
    And, I only have the 2 songs done.
    I have 1 new song half way done (Christmas Eve in Sarajevo), and another barely started (Linus & Lucy).

If I know when you're coming, I can meet you, or maybe repeter can if I'm at work.

There is also a guy on Old Merrillville Road, at the stop light between 73rd and US 30. He actually has more than me. Way more.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

Yes and only for 2 to 3 hours on said day. Something like 10-11:30 and 1-2:30. Don't recall the exacpt times but my kid sister was looking into it this year (in JAN/FEB) and realized there was no way she could apply based on the WED only and times they have as calling off work is not an option for her.

IIRC it's also only one person at the HPD that handles this. So if that person if off (called off sick) on that wed well too bad for you.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Merrillville is also only one time a week, for a couple hours. Always best to contact the Department to make sure on the times, as they change sometimes, especially around the holidays.

REWSTER

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    Hammond
    The lights run dusk till dawn.
    I can PM you my address, but you might want to give me a week or so.
    I have to finish putting up the last of the lights.
    And, I only have the 2 songs done.
    I have 1 new song half way done (Christmas Eve in Sarajevo), and another barely started (Linus & Lucy).

If I know when you're coming, I can meet you, or maybe repeter can if I'm at work.

There is also a guy on Old Merrillville Road, at the stop light between 73rd and US 30. He actually has more than me. Way more.

That will work, i can wait a couple weeks too. my boys are 6 and 2 and every time we pass a house that is all lit up they ask me to slow down so they can look. i think they will love this.

ill PM you in a week or two and let ya know when we will be doing a drive by...errr stopping by. prolly shouldn't mention drive by's being from Hammond and all. :D

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    That will work, i can wait a couple weeks too. my boys are 6 and 2 and every time we pass a house that is all lit up they ask me to slow down so they can look. i think they will love this.

ill PM you in a week or two and let ya know when we will be doing a drive by...errr stopping by. prolly shouldn't mention drive by's being from Hammond and all. :D

:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:
    Yes a true thug we have here!

:welcome: to NWI INGO!!!
    :D

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Yes and only for 2 to 3 hours on said day. Something like 10-11:30 and 1-2:30. Don't recall the exacpt times but my kid sister was looking into it this year (in JAN/FEB) and realized there was no way she could apply based on the WED only and times they have as calling off work is not an option for her.

IIRC it's also only one person at the HPD that handles this. So if that person if off (called off sick) on that wed well too bad for you.

WOW that is screwed up. That is pretty close to MAY ISSUE.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    If anyone is interested, we have a Gurkha Cigar event tomorrow night. They will be giving away Gurkha Spec Ops knives with a multi cigar purchase. I don't know the details on how to get the knives but about 20 of them arrived today for tomorrow's event.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom