Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Hmmm... I've never had a McRib, and have been told I need to try one. I dunno who to believe!!! :nailbite:

I should probably stick to my anti-McDonalds stance. Lived behind one for over 20 years, sometimes the smell of STILL makes me want to :puke:

In other news, jedi had quite the scare this morning at the train station, and I had nothing to do with it! :laugh: I guess he really is watching out for the scary goth girl!

Hum.. I think u paid that person to try and run me over!!!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    huh? kinda weird , t_star shared your train with you this morning and you almost got ran over on the same morning? hhmmmmmmmmm.

its a

I tell you!!!

When I arrived I parked and the suv in front of me (facing me) had it's headlights on. :rolleyes: So I get out of my car and the suv still has it's lights on me. (Typically you turn off the lights when the next parker gets into the lot so as to not blind them since we are all sleep walking for the most part this early in the AM).

In any case I start walking to the station, the suv pulls out of it's parking space and starts heading toward me as she (female driver) tries to get out of the lot towards EC.

She peeled out of the parking spot all of a sudden. I managed to get onto the sidewalk as the suv (red) speed away. She did not stop at the stop sign in the parking lot and continued on her way.

The smoker guy (some train guy that smokes 2 cigarettes before the train arrives) said looks like she wanted to run you over.

so I say hum....

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    its a

I tell you!!!

When I arrived I parked and the suv in front of me (facing me) had it's headlights on. :rolleyes: So I get out of my car and the suv still has it's lights on me. (Typically you turn off the lights when the next parker gets into the lot so as to not blind them since we are all sleep walking for the most part this early in the AM).

In any case I start walking to the station, the suv pulls out of it's parking space and starts heading toward me as she (female driver) tries to get out of the lot towards EC.

She peeled out of the parking spot all of a sudden. I managed to get onto the sidewalk as the suv (red) speed away. She did not stop at the stop sign in the parking lot and continued on her way.

The smoker guy (some train guy that smokes 2 cigarettes before the train arrives) said looks like she wanted to run you over.

so I say hum....

T-Star should have paid her more money. :laugh:

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    :rockwoot:Sorry... I Despise Mickey D's for all days of the year EXCEPT when they have the McRib... YEAY !!! :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

and I along with Deuce, have eaten things overseas that I really am glad I didn't know what it was until afterwards....

So, whats a little overly processed...hmmmm. MEAT! gotta tell them to go easy on the sauce tho.... that is the stuff that is not good, and makes it a real MESS!!!

McRib Tomorrow for lunch ... now off to bed and dreams of that special treat that only comes a few times a year...

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    You have to 'ask' already!!:D
    You have only been married for under a week. :faint:

:rofl: fat free cookies ... gross!!!
    Don't get me wrong thugs/rednecks Ido enjoy mcds every now and then but not the mcrib. Fish ok, big mac meh... their angus burgers are ok but too salty.

Na, rather ask before I make plans, since I dont always remember my own schedule. I really need a secretary or something like that. My phone does its best to remind me of things, but dont always remember to put things in it, then forget. Go figure, oh well,

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Actaeon is putting up the Christmas lights. Already have some of them up and music going, although we still have more work to do. Hopefully get those done tomorrow, as well as Silver and I running around like chickens with our heads cut off trying to get more work done. I tell ya.... need a vacation, and some good range time. Loving the weather we had the last couple days though.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I need a good background for Santa... I'm looking to change my Facebook profile pic to Santa for December. Just not sure where to do it.

Side note: I was speaking with my pal Santa and after he told me he'd like me to change my fb profile pic to him, that he'd be willing to stop by and visit a few INGO'ers if they would like him to visit with the kids. What kids don't like pics with Santa. He's avaliable all day Thursdays and until early evening Fridays. He is also avaliable after 1700 on December 23rd.

Add in another tidbit of info, Santa also said he wouldn't be opposed to a NWI INGO meet/Christmas gathering or what not if people are interested and want to bring their kids. Not sure on a location though... The North Pole is out, way to busy this time of year, and my place is out, my 2 beast dogs would make most people uncomfortable. And they're not to keen on Santa either.

That's all for now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom