Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Wow! ... you really can't see yourself doing anything wrong ... can you? :laugh: :laugh:

Well drillsgt is not wrong NWI (Greenfield) which is Indy our arch enemy so I took it as a disrespect cause ya know them rednecks down in Indy think they better than us! :laugh::rolleyes::D

What's he doing in our channel anyways? Did you forget to closet the door and check for IDs again! :facepalm:

Was in the fire service and was a chief and if I heard this from one of my people, a long time out is due and no matches in the station or on scene. Be careful what you say or wish for. Could put your name on a short list.

oh grandpa quiet now. they youngest was just blowing off some steam. ;)
    These young punks think they daMan since they be packing heat. :D

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Well drillsgt is not wrong NWI (Greenfield) which is Indy our arch enemy so I took it as a disrespect cause ya know them rednecks down in Indy think they better than us! :laugh::rolleyes::D

What's he doing in our channel anyways? Did you forget to closet the door and check for IDs again! :facepalm:

Hey now! Nothing wrong with our Indy cousins! Everyone I've met has been top notch cool.

We've had a few Indy folks up here for our "events." Lonehoosier's kydex workshop had an Indy visitor and another one expressed interest (Brianheeter ... good-to-go guy, btw).

Hmmm .... maybe there is an "undeclared" invasion.

PS ... Also, in case you forgot ... the Mods are from Indy.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Hey now! Nothing wrong with our Indy cousins! Everyone I've met has been top notch cool.

We've had a few Indy folks up here for our "events." Lonehoosier's kydex workshop had an Indy visitor and another one expressed interest (Brianheeter ... good-to-go guy, btw).

--purple--
    St john resident = snob
    Indy people = snob

So off course you find them nice they are your people.
    Lol

DaPINKFather is fully aware btw that nwi must pay tribute to da mods who are south of us. :rofl:
    --end purple--

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

McRib is BACK!

running.gif
    :puke:

You do know what those are made out of right?

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    running.gif
    :puke:

You do know what those are made out of right?

Yep. Don't care. I used to eat things that would make you squeal like a little Girl Scout. Come to think of it, the things I ate would squeal (or hiss) when eaten.

... wait, an IPhone makes you squeal like a Girl Scout. You get the idea.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

Thanks, I will be seeing if we can go out on Thursday. I do have a doc appointment, but should not be too long there. I will ask and report back in abit

You have to 'ask' already!!:D
    You have only been married for under a week. :faint:

Agreed. :noway:

Kev and Deuce are skinny. They get no votes unless it's on trail mix or fat free cookies.

Me and TV get 2 votes a piece. Maybe 3. Jedi at least 1 or 2 votes.
    Mc Rib is officially gross.

:rofl: fat free cookies ... gross!!!
    Don't get me wrong thugs/rednecks Ido enjoy mcds every now and then but not the mcrib. Fish ok, big mac meh... their angus burgers are ok but too salty.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Hmmm... I've never had a McRib, and have been told I need to try one. I dunno who to believe!!! :nailbite:

I should probably stick to my anti-McDonalds stance. Lived behind one for over 20 years, sometimes the smell of STILL makes me want to :puke:

In other news, jedi had quite the scare this morning at the train station, and I had nothing to do with it! :laugh: I guess he really is watching out for the scary goth girl!

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    McDonald's is pretty foul. The only thing I'll get there is the breakfast burritos and the baked chicken sandwich.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom