melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Yep. Picked it up today. :rockwoot:
    NICE!

Too bad they don't offer the diesel option here in the US. Ford has some really good light diesel engines in their cars in Europe. Lots of power, great economy too.

smoke head and tail lights, 20% all around... be DOPE
    So that cars behind you can't see you put your brakes on? And so that you can't see as far at night because it cuts down on your headlight range?

I think you mean BE A DOPE. Not be DOPE.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    ???Since when is this the car channel???
    That car is missing some.... =)

@all
    Don't believe gb and his toshiba hd failure. He is clearly delusional. Besides its fun to read about ya crying that ya lost all your data because your hd failed and you had no backups.
    Heheheheh

Nite all

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    lol... this really is an old guy forum

Clearly there is a generational difference in 'car guys' logic. I built up a Jetta TDI street racer. Beefed up the springs, increased the size of the brakes, swapped out the front bumper for a fiberglass race front end to aid with aerodynamics and increase cooling to the engine. Chip the engine for more torque and HP. All of that is functional and increases performance.

The young guns want to decrease the ability to see and be seen and that reduces performance of the lights. Looks 'cool' but does nothing productive.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Now I'm not one to usually cry during movies, nor do I normally recommend "mushy" "feel good" movies. That being said,

Wow, if you ever want to see a movie that'll make you cry for the last 40 minutes of the movie, watch "Lifted" it's on streaming Netflix. Holy crap, lump in my throat, eyes watering, nose running and crackling voice for 40 minutes straight. Good movie, real good movie, I recommend it highly.

That's all.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Well, Silver and I are watching a movie that my friend sent. Its about Zombie Training, from Chris Costa. Actually some pretty good information, as he is teaching beginners somethings about familiarizing with multiple weapons. We have just finished the pistols, and will be watching the rifles, shotguns and carbines later. Not too much in all the zombie stuff, but I do like the training aspect and some of the survival aspects that he is discussing on here.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Clearly there is a generational difference in 'car guys' logic. I built up a Jetta TDI street racer. Beefed up the springs, increased the size of the brakes, swapped out the front bumper for a fiberglass race front end to aid with aerodynamics and increase cooling to the engine. Chip the engine for more torque and HP. All of that is functional and increases performance.

The young guns want to decrease the ability to see and be seen and that reduces performance of the lights. Looks 'cool' but does nothing productive.

Relax. CTZ gets cranky if he hasn't been burped.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom