Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Oh gb u misses it. All the fudge, crackers, popcorn, candy, pop, punch u could drink!!!!
    I ended up buying more than I planned but in the end only paid $30 out of pokcet. All my cabelas pts are gone and now I'm broke but I did manage to get an oc leather holster!!! Watch out now I might oc

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Bobs got a lot of great ideas and possibly the money to accomplish many of them, I have the knowledge to operate many pieces of heavy equipment, I know who I'm Rollin with when shtf!! :D
    I can operate it all, fix it, and rebuild it when it goes right instead of left:rockwoot:
    Oh, and I have a built-in calorie reserve, so I won't need to eat as much and Kevin.

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    Now this is a party!!!!
    At the cabela's black signature CC event. Store is open from 8-11 for private event. We got feed chicken and pork and sides. All the deserts/food you could eat. Pop/water/kool aid/coffee/hot coco. Man I'm stuffed. Plus they got desert trays by the gun counters. Place is busy but not super pack. They got crew members with rolling laptops to give us the emplyee discount prices.

Gb glad I waited as some of the stuff is now cheaper here than online. =)
    Kids are having a blast. Sadly all the winter camo bomber hats are gone. **sigh**
    Debatong on getting a real rabbit fur one or a black with synthehic fur that I saw.

Lowend is busy selling guns.
    Just about done here. Oh I need to walk some more stuffed

When was the last time Blythe's fed you and gave you employee discounts?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

:D

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI

Blythes just gave them employee discounts like 3 weeks ago. But we can't feed the people from north of 30 in Lake County, if you feed them once, they start expecting you to feed them every time.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I walked into cabela's to pick up my ship to store. It was a mad house. I thought it was some kids bday when I saw all the tables. Figured it out when I was walking out. I used the 10 off 75 coupon as well. Looked like fun. Hope to use some of the goods this weekend.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    y did three schererville squads just fly down kennedy highland bound

There was a bad accident on Kennedy near 171st in Hammond at about 11:30 or so. Looks like a car met a tree at a decent speed. It wasn't pretty. Might have something to do with it.:dunno:

Edit: anybody listening to their scanner in the area and know what's going on?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I won't buy a holster from Crossbreed because I don't believe in god, and don't want crosses on anything I own.

Weird?

:facepalm:
    The crossbreed is *da* beat iwb cc to own. Its ugly and big but it gets the job done and does it very well. I've put my 1911 5" on it and jumped in a bounce house and it never moved nor did the 1911 ever fall out.

As for the cross well I figure it covers my bases. I got items from several religions to make sure I'm covered in case the religion I grew up in was the wrong one.

Sort of like benny from the mummy and all his medallions/chains. One of them is bound to work.

Blythes just gave them employee discounts like 3 weeks ago. But we can't feed the people from north of 30 in Lake County, if you feed them once, they start expecting you to feed them every time.

^this sort of

I like cabela's and blythes. Both server me well. I don't expect blythe's to feed us they can't compete at *that* level with a big box store. But blythes is my main gun store in terms of rifles. Cabela's on guns is just a bit too pricey now when they do have sales (ie. Ruger mark III package or other handguns) and you get the 12 month interest free then it makes sence and I have gotten a handgun from them as well.

What I do use cabela's more for is their cloths. Their cloths line is great in terms of durability. I have cargo pants that Iuse for work 2 years old and still no sign of wear. You just can't beat that. It may at times be a bit more expensive that other clothing stores but it is durable and will last. For the past 3 years cabelas has been my go to store for pants.

I had a blast tonight. I thought it was just going to be cookies/candy and pop. Was not expecting a full meal and all the deserts. What I liked even better was that the store was not super packed. And there were employees everywhere willing to help you out.

Do they do this every year?

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    :facepalm:
    The crossbreed is *da* beat iwb cc to own. Its ugly and big but it gets the job done and does it very well. I've put my 1911 5" on it and jumped in a bounce house and it never moved nor did the 1911 ever fall out.

As for the cross well I figure it covers my bases. I got items from several religions to make sure I'm covered in case the religion I grew up in was the wrong one.

Sort of like benny from the mummy and all his medallions/chains. One of them is bound to work.

^this sort of

I like cabela's and blythes. Both server me well. I don't expect blythe's to feed us they can't compete at *that* level with a big box store. But blythes is my main gun store in terms of rifles. Cabela's on guns is just a bit too pricey now when they do have sales (ie. Ruger mark III package or other handguns) and you get the 12 month interest free then it makes sence and I have gotten a handgun from them as well.

What I do use cabela's more for is their cloths. Their cloths line is great in terms of durability. I have cargo pants that Iuse for work 2 years old and still no sign of wear. You just can't beat that. It may at times be a bit more expensive that other clothing stores but it is durable and will last. For the past 3 years cabelas has been my go to store for pants.

I had a blast tonight. I thought it was just going to be cookies/candy and pop. Was not expecting a full meal and all the deserts. What I liked even better was that the store was not super packed. And there were employees everywhere willing to help you out.

Do they do this every year?

They Have club events every year. Sometimes twice I've heard. And for those who werent invited, there's also the Hometown Heroes event happening today and tomorrow; Employee discount for active service members and police.

Next weekend is the Friends And Family sale (employee discount again), PM me your address and I'll mail you an invite.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    They Have club events every year. Sometimes twice I've heard. And for those who werent invited, there's also the Hometown Heroes event happening today and tomorrow; Employee discount for active service members and police.

Next weekend is the Friends And Family sale (employee discount again), PM me your address and I'll mail you an invite.

Question I'm active army reserves I count right? Also what's the discount

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    CIGARS FOR SOLDIERS raffle at the "NWI Clubhouse"

CIGARS FOR SOLDIERS CHARITY RAFFLE:

Hey all, please stop into the 1101 Cigar Lounge and buy a raffle ticket. We just got a raffle prize and want to make some money to donate to the Cigars for Soldiers project. The drawing will be held on Thursday November 15 at the "NWI INGO OPEN CARRY NIGHT" but you can stop in and buy a couple tickets for the raffle any time between now and then.

If you don't know where we are, but live in Lake County or a traveling through Lake County, the cigar lounge is located on the South side of US 30 about 1/4 mile West of US 41.

Below is the announcement I posted in the "INGO OPEN CARRY" EVENTS thread:

WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A CHARITY RAFFLE TO WIN A FLOOR ASHTRAY that is made out of a stack of cigar boxes. A glass ashtray is set into the top box. The ashtray was made for the "CIGARS FOR SOLDIERS" project. 100% of the proceeds from the raffle go to the "CIGARS FOR SOLDIERS" project which ships cigars overseas to our bases in the sandbox.

* Even if you don't smoke please buy at least a raffle ticket or two for the ashtray. If you win and don't want it then you can donate it back to the "CIGARS FOR SOLDIERS" project and we will raffle it off at our next event and that will DOUBLE the donation to the "CIGARS FOR SOLDIERS" project :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom