• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I don't think we should give those people to Chicago. Doing that will simply expand the reach of the idiot politicians from Chicago.

We need to get some bull dozers and front end loaders and simply push them into the lake. That will resolve the problem and "restore the lakeshore" at the same time.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I need to go to Walgreens to buy... certain things...and it seems like every time I do, and there's an old lady running the register and it's like buying them from my grandma.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I need to go to Walgreens to buy... certain things...and it seems like every time I do, and there's an old lady running the register and it's like buying them from my grandma.

condoms.jpg

Star-Wars-Condoms-289x235.jpg

star-wars-condoms.jpg

condomfett.png

star-wars-yoda-condom.jpg

834ec285209e2cfd87c487b67c30ca09.jpg

starcondoms.jpg

tumblr_m68d15ONAA1rzzeodo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mb57o0WABw1qc5ep4o1_500.jpg

:whistle:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I mean, I like Star Wars more than your average person. Heir to the Empire is in my top 10 books. But this is just...bizarre.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Funny part of it is.... Lake County is looking to borrow it from Porter County, and the treasurer over here is taking grief over it as being a risky investment...

Come on over Lake County, we have a good interest rate for ya!
    That's ok, we're using Gary for collateral and will default on the loan hoping and praying that you foreclose

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I don't think we should give those people to Chicago. Doing that will simply expand the reach of the idiot politicians from Chicago.

We need to get some bull dozers and front end loaders and simply push them into the lake. That will resolve the problem and "restore the lakeshore" at the same time.

Hmm. Great idea!:yesway:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Now this is a party!!!!
    At the cabela's black signature CC event. Store is open from 8-11 for private event. We got feed chicken and pork and sides. All the deserts/food you could eat. Pop/water/kool aid/coffee/hot coco. Man I'm stuffed. Plus they got desert trays by the gun counters. Place is busy but not super pack. They got crew members with rolling laptops to give us the emplyee discount prices.

Gb glad I waited as some of the stuff is now cheaper here than online. =)
    Kids are having a blast. Sadly all the winter camo bomber hats are gone. **sigh**
    Debatong on getting a real rabbit fur one or a black with synthehic fur that I saw.

Lowend is busy selling guns.
    Just about done here. Oh I need to walk some more stuffed

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Yes, I have a lot of good ideas. It was my idea to put GPS navigation systems in NASCAR race cars to instruct the drivers when to turn left. Wouldn't want them to get lost. :rolleyes:

Bobs got a lot of great ideas and possibly the money to accomplish many of them, I have the knowledge to operate many pieces of heavy equipment, I know who I'm Rollin with when shtf!! :D

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Jedi, Not that I have any money to spend... but I should talk to those guys as I didn't get any invitation to that...

Of course melensdad has good ideas.... and I'm pretty sure there are a couple of these other guys that you will want to run with if the SHTF for real.... or is it when the SHTF from current events....

You know that NASCAR thing... I've seen them turn right when the track goes left and it is a real disaster...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom