Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I know its late, but tonite 4PM-7:30 my American Legion Post is having a pork chop dinner. $9 at Post 485 at 7485 Burr street, Schererville.
    I'm at work, but repeter should be there.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Question I'm active army reserves I count right? Also what's the discount

The discount is the employee discount which varies from item to item. What Ihave noticed is that appreal has a bigger discount (20-30%) while hard goods (guns, ammo, reloading) is typically less. (10%)

Now I have an Itrader rating that says I didn't show up. Ugh. This is retarted.
    Well duh have you seen yourself. Heck I run too. Lol
    Send a pm to the mods explaining youyr situtation before you go public on the fourms and ask for how to handle.

just fought with St. J PD about dumping treated wood in dumpster.... I won, again!

Where else would you put treated lumber?
    :D

Up their :whistle:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    70 degrees out, and 93.9 is playing Christmas music. Maybe it is the end of the world.
    You forgot to mention that the Hallmark Channel on DISH is running Christmas movies back to back.

I just took the finish mower off the back of the big tractor, put the front bucket for the small tractor away for the season, then put the snowblower on the big tractor. 6' wide with 4' drift busters and powered by diesel I'm ready for the winter storms and the drifting snow from the farm fields.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    The crossbreed is *da* beat iwb cc to own. Its ugly and big but it gets the job done and does it very well. ...

Milt Sparks VMII beats it ... easily. :D

As for the cross well I figure it covers my bases. I got items from several religions to make sure I'm covered in case the religion I grew up in was the wrong one. ...

God hates religion (at least religion without obedience) ... says so himself. Amos 5:21-24

Sort of like benny from the mummy and all his medallions/chains. One of them is bound to work. ...

How did that work out for him? :laugh:

They Have club events every year. Sometimes twice I've heard. And for those who werent invited, there's also the Hometown Heroes event happening today and tomorrow; Employee discount for active service members and police.

They always forget the firefighters/EMTs. Oh well ... :rolleyes:

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Pains me to say it but I have to agree with Jedi.

The VersaMax II is a much nicer holster, much better made holster, but it is less comfortable. Less comfortable means less likely to wear. Less likely to wear means going unarmed. Therefore the CrossBreed wins. :yesway:

I hear ya. I have tried them both and the VMII easily wins for me ... so, it's a matter of opinion I suppose.

Also ... didn't Jedi's crossbreed break recently? I know someone's crossbreed broke recently ... :whistle:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Also ... didn't Jedi's crossbreed break recently? I know someone's crossbreed broke recently ... :whistle:

Well Jedi is a bit more padded around the middle, I suppose he could have sat on it and broke it . . . I think that means he is 'fluffy' like the Sta Puft Marshmallow Man :laugh:

I've got a very early production CrossBreed and its held up beautifully, still comfortable. I also use a Galco King Tuk. Works just as well. Neither are pretty. But stuffed down your pants I think the design works very well.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Well Jedi is a bit more padded around the middle, I suppose he could have sat on it and broke it . . . I think that means he is 'fluffy' like the Sta Puft Marshmallow Man :laugh:

I've got a very early production CrossBreed and its held up beautifully, still comfortable. I also use a Galco King Tuk. Works just as well. Neither are pretty. But stuffed down your pants I think the design works very well.

Hmm ... interesting. The guy that let me try his Crossbreed also owns a King Tuk. Must be something in the water. :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom