• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    On another note, since I missed the fun today at the secret hideout. I plan on spending most of my day there tomorrow. I'm tempted to try that little 2tone cigar. But do want a Tabak and of course an onyx.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    It was a smoke shop in cp, by Walgreens. I'd like to bump into that pos with my Navigator, 7 times. Hope he enjoys his time in hell.

The shop north of downtown, in a little strip mall behind Arby's? Why the heck would you go there :dunno:

On another note, since I missed the fun today at the secret hideout. I plan on spending most of my day there tomorrow. I'm tempted to try that little 2tone cigar. But do want a Tabak and of course an onyx.
    I'm planning to be there EARLY, but I have to leave about 11:00am. I may come back about 12:30/1:00pm if I can break away. Got a "honey-do" that I can't get out of, but might get done!

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Human beings, they just never surprise me anymore....

Good deeds never go un-punished and bad people get away with everything....

Melensdad +1.....

TV, the bicycle will do a good job on you... I really want to get back on one this next summer... but we will have to see what business is like.... Eating more meat than anything else will also promote less weight... but I'm betting that my cholesterol is out of the ball park... but I'm feeling full on less than 120 carbs a day....

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    It was a smoke shop in cp, by Walgreens. I'd like to bump into that pos with my Navigator, 7 times. Hope he enjoys his time in hell.

Uhhhh Andy, check google maps, I think it may be that shop, not sure it looks a couple blocks north of Walgreens and sometimes there's a shop every few blocks

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    7 times? That's it? :dunno: I'll do clean up with the dually.

Melensdad +1.....

TV, the bicycle will do a good job on you... I really want to get back on one this next summer... but we will have to see what business is like.... Eating more meat than anything else will also promote less weight... but I'm betting that my cholesterol is out of the ball park... but I'm feeling full on less than 120 carbs a day....
    I plan on doing some research on bicycles this winter. Hopefully get a good one by spring. That, or start running. :xmad:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    The bicycle is actually less wear on your body and more about movement and keeping your heart rate up.... Plus a mtn bike is a great alternative form of transportation if gas goes up a lot more.... You can ride a well packed bicycle and carry a 100 pounds or more a long distance without much real muscle strength... it's more about the endurance... I use to ride long distances and camp when I had a life.... anyways my .02 cents worth...

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point

Melensdad +1.....

Daaaammmmn, I've had 120 carbs in the last 45 minutes!! Ugh

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    The shop north of downtown, in a little strip mall behind Arby's? Why the heck would you go there :dunno:

I'm planning to be there EARLY, but I have to leave about 11:00am. I may come back about 12:30/1:00pm if I can break away. Got a "honey-do" that I can't get out of, but might get done!

I was picking up Arby's, lol.

Tomorrow I do have a few pressing matters to tend to first. I was supposed to take care of them today, but slept instead.

I need to get a haircut, actually I prefer to get all of them cut at the same time. It would be silly and way to expensive to get them cut 1 at a time. And surprisingly most barbers are all to happy to cut them all if you agree to spot them another twenty, under the table.

At 12 bucks a hair, it would be ridiculously expensive for me, and the taxes on the barber would be atrocious.

Then I need to buy some dog food, do 2 things around the house. After which I should be free. So I'm looking at around noon, RR time. Unless you sneak back I most likely will miss you.

Unless of course I wake up early, really early.... :laugh:

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Tactical RPG hhhmmmmm..

Don't shoot that indoors, you'll blow your own eyeballs out kid.....

That is ok this is the weapon of choice to ensure I get the ...
    72-virgins-eh-hugh-hefner-demotivational-poster-1263385078.jpg

LOL

Talking to geronimoejoe, the ammo is NOT reloadable, as it is berdan (sp?) primed.
    :( so I was correct

I'm even farther then you, I'm from Elkhart.

--in purple--
    Ouch we are being invaded by non nwi ingoers. Hehehe

--end purple--

Nite all I'm beat

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So I got into Blythe's today. Repeter went to get a haircut. Since I have to pay off Black Betty, I'm safe.
    Went in to look for an AR sling, AR mag pouch, etc.
    There on the wall, was a used Kel Tech sub 2000 on the wall for $450.
    AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I got to see the one IN_Sheepdog had at the midnight shoot, and became quite interested.
    AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

But here's the kicker.
    I DIDN'T PUT MONEY DOWN ON IT.

Congrats actaeon. Pat myself on the back.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom