• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    My friend has a Chally R/T. Very nice car. Hers is toxic orange in colour (Seem to see a lot in orange though).

She duracoated her silver ghetto rims and is installing the sequential turn signals today. It looks pretty sexy.

She still hasn't let me drive it yet though... :(
    Not into the orange.

She seriously put big stupid rims on it? Why not get the SXT if you're gonna ruin it like that. :/

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Negative. The Black Signature After Hours Cabela's event is Friday 09 NOV 2012.

Why you ask? You going? You can dress in a skirt and blouse and come and my Mrs. :laugh::laugh:

No, and if I did, everyone would wonder who really wears the pants. :whip: :rofl:

I'm looking at the 20 round drum. I may just buy it online with the 20 off 150 coupon.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    No, and if I did, everyone would wonder who really wears the pants. :whip: :rofl:

I'm looking at the 20 round drum. I may just buy it online with the 20 off 150 coupon.

Well you would be in a skirt so no pants for you. :n00b:
    What 20 round drum? Do they even have them at the store?
    The
    ProMag Saiga Shotgun Drum Magazines
    $80 for 20 rounds?
    ???

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Yes, the promag for the Saiga 12. I think my coupon is only good this weekend, and not knowing the amount of the discount, I think I'll use it. Plus, I won't have to wear a skirt.:rolleyes:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I think so. The promag for the Saiga 12. I think my coupon is only good this weekend, and not knowing the amount of the discount, I think I'll use it. Plus, I won't have to wear a skirt.:rolleyes:

oooohhhh I wanted to take pics so we could put yours next to NapalmFTW (ie. coming out of girls bathroom).

Yeah sorry no idea what the employee discount is on stuff. From what I have read/heard it various on items anywhere from 5% and up. :n00b:

Oh well guess I need to find another "mrs" then to take. :D

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Nick Frost (aka Andy219) with a shaved head:
    7131971_orig.jpg

Nick Frost (aka Andy219) with hair:
    nick_frost_9KKVM.jpg

Nicke Frost (aka Andy219) aging badly w/receding hairline:
    cannons1v2.jpeg

You decide :rockwoot:

:wow: still haven't decided. May just do the shaved head because I don't feel like leaving the house today. :D

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    TV:

Well no, the rims were factory but they're the horrible chrome shiny ones. On an orange car it looked crap.

I like the black rims now though, makes it look sexy as all get out.

(replace all get out with a four letter F word).

I'll try and post a pic.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Ok so the kid gets toys for halloween???
    So is that the issue you have andy?

No issue, I thought it was pretty awesome of the dad to send out toys and a letter to his neighbors explaining his situation. So his kid could partake in the tradition. Get his caked and eat it too, type of thing.

Instead of just making his kid stay home and instead of crying and trying to ban Halloween, he asked his neighbors to give his kid a toy, which he supplied, instead of candy.

In today's age, if something goes against what someone believes or what someone can do, people all to often try to ban something or try to tell you to have alternatives at your expense.

This man asked for alternatives for his kid, and he supplied the alternative. And then graciously asked that if you were not partaking in this tradition to call him and he would swing by and pick up the toy, again at his expense.

He seen a problem, he thought out a solution and never once asked that the government step in to assist. Not only is this man a father but he's a dad. So I give props to him.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    PAGING Andy219 . . . sitting and waiting for you at the Clubhouse/Cigar Lounge . . . PAGING Andy219 . . . we have donuts . . . :popcorn:

Doh, today turned into a lazy day for me. Haven't left the house yet. And just now started cleaning and doing laundry for next week. Later this evening I'll probably shave my head, then go to bed for work in the am.

Wish I would've got an earlier start.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Anyone recommend one of the Dodge dealers around here, by the way? I was thinking of heading to one as soon as I finish paying off my truck to see if I can get my damn car sooner rather than later.

Truck is scheduled to be paid off by June of next year, but I think I wanna try to get it done by January.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Yeah, I know it, it's directly across 133rd from my dad's place.

I probably won't be able to buy out of their inventory, though. Seems like they only have automatics.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom