• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I'd come up to say hi, but I'm drenched in sweat from the gym.

Unless you guys want the place to smell like Old Spice Matterhorn and BO?

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Our communications are limited to messages on POF until she gets her phone going again. Or ftf on Mondays.

I don't want to plan anything until she gets that working again.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Bla, bla, bla
    tactical-rpg.jpg

Cause that pic never gets old. Lol

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Tactical RPG hhhmmmmm..

Don't shoot that indoors, you'll blow your own eyeballs out kid.....

Mishawaka, your gonna have to get closer to Da Ragion dude...

TV, that's way better than this old guy can doooooo..... but I shoot pretty good and ammo is light, just saying...

Well that was my relaxation on INGO for the day... got two more resturants, a smokeshop and a law office to get fixed before I load up for the training outing this saturday.... I think I'm gonna be out of breath before we get out there to play... dangit...

On a good note... bought a couple more magazines so I don't have to unload all of them for the class.... gotta deal.... back to work..I goooooo.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I think I'm gonna start up the whey protein regimen again. Worked good last time. Replacing breakfast with the shake and then have another ready in the car when I leave the gym.

I need to buy some spinach or something though. I'm getting too much of my protein from animal sources(fish mostly)

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I think I'm gonna start up the whey protein regimen again. Worked good last time. Replacing breakfast with the shake and then have another ready in the car when I leave the gym.

I need to buy some spinach or something though. I'm getting too much of my protein from animal sources(fish mostly)

You live in SJ, don't you? I'll tell you what, throw a bike in the back of your truck and come over to my neck of the woods twice a week. You pick the days that work for you. We'll lap my neighborhood (it's not flat so you'll get an uphill leg and a downhill leg). We'll start with one lap and work our way up from there. You can tune up your food intake to make it healthy, drink mostly water, and forget the special diets/shakes/drinks/supplements. What say you?

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    @WD, I apologize for not doing this when I said.

Here's the pics of the ammo.

Talking to geronimoejoe, the ammo is NOT reloadable, as it is berdan (sp?) primed.

Last edited:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    C.P. police seek suspect in theft of donations for 10-year-old cancer patient : Crown Point

first off, i hope they catch and do really really evil thing's to this POS

secondly, "hey andy, where'd you drop that hondo in the donation jar??"

i'm pretty sure it was before this happened but not 100%

I hope the police do NOT catch this guy. I hope the hillbilly cousins of the boy with cancer catch the thief and give him a dose of high speed country justice on the end of a tow rope behind their pick up truck on a bumpy gravel road.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    I hope the police do NOT catch this guy. I hope the hillbilly cousins of the boy with cancer catch the thief and give him a dose of high speed country justice on the end of a tow rope behind their pick up truck on a bumpy gravel road.

I like the way you think!

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point

I must spread the rep around first but believe me, I'm with you on that!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom