• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Jedi, I'm pretty sure there were no virgins in that last picture you posted....

You guys are all lucky that you can have all those carbs..... but atlast you take the cards your delt I guess... There's a lot of carbs in that alcolhol too....

This weekend I should be carbing more with a bit more moving around... Hoping I don't freeze all weekend...

Oh, just mentioning, don't trust the high school kid thats trying to get the coffee out the drive thru window.... I got burn't today when she decided to fill the cup to the brim and not put the lid on completely... had to clean the car too... after I found some aloe for the fingers and the whole leg... guess thats one more thing I won't do again...

Anyways off to work again... later...

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point

You guys are all lucky that you can have all those carbs..... but atlast you take the cards your delt I guess... There's a lot of carbs in that alcolhol too....

This weekend I should be carbing more with a bit more moving around... Hoping I don't freeze all weekend...

Oh, just mentioning, don't trust the high school kid thats trying to get the coffee out the drive thru window.... I got burn't today when she decided to fill the cup to the brim and not put the lid on completely... had to clean the car too... after I found some aloe for the fingers and the whole leg... guess thats one more thing I won't do again...

Anyways off to work again... later...
    You're a millionaire!! It's outrageous, it's an atrocity, the glove don't fit, we must convict!!!! Where's Johnny Cochran? :n00b: :-)

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    You live in SJ, don't you? I'll tell you what, throw a bike in the back of your truck and come over to my neck of the woods twice a week. You pick the days that work for you. We'll lap my neighborhood (it's not flat so you'll get an uphill leg and a downhill leg). We'll start with one lap and work our way up from there. You can tune up your food intake to make it healthy, drink mostly water, and forget the special diets/shakes/drinks/supplements. What say you?

Don't have a bike.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So I got into Blythe's today. Repeter went to get a haircut. Since I have to pay off Black Betty, I'm safe.
    Went in to look for an AR sling, AR mag pouch, etc.
    There on the wall, was a used Kel Tech sub 2000 on the wall for $450.
    AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I got to see the one IN_Sheepdog had at the midnight shoot, and became quite interested.
    AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

But here's the kicker.
    I DIDN'T PUT MONEY DOWN ON IT.

Congrats actaeon. Pat myself on the back.

Which blythes?

Well gb just for you and only cause you don't believe I'll volunteer to find out if they are virgins or not. But just like in quantam physics only way to find the sub-atoms is by touching them so... :whistle:

Don't have a bike.

There is the store called walmart... lol

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    DK, the Govment always says that but I don't know... if this is what being a millionaire feels like I think I want to get on the public aid I'm paying for.......

Jedi, You find them and I'll help you determine if thier Virgins or not, just to be a friend and all.... gotta work on the explanation to the Mrs's though....

CTC, I repair computers basically....

Well checkin with you guys later from the sticks... Got two more clients this morning and then heading to a range....

Jedi I'm expecting a call, I think I know what I can say to the wife... :-)

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Jedi, was the Griffith Blythe's. Barely even got to go in and see anything after my haircut cause he was so afraid of that possible new rifle. I might have to head to the Valpo one soon though and get the sights put on the pistol. Not a super rush job, but would like to get it done before the meet and shoot

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    There is the store called walmart... lol
    I need to save all my spare cash. I really REALLY want that Challenger R/T and I'm gonna need a decent chunk of cash for down payment. It's a 30k+/- car, my credit isn't stellar, and that F150 isn't worth much for trade being almost 5 years old, 2wd V6 with a regular cab.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Fitness

Been some talk on here recently about fitness, so I thought I would share.
    I am using an app called "couch to 5k" it is an interval training program that runs 9 weeks with 3 workouts a week. The goal is at the end of the 9 weeks you can run a 5k or 30 minutes continuously.
    Today I just finished week 6, I jogged for 25 minutes non-stop. Six weeks ago I could barely make it 2 minutes. According to the scale (which I don't believe) I've dropped 15 pounds in the last six weeks as well.
    It's challenging, but doable.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    @Jedi There was a post earlier that Andy (I think) dropped a c note in one of those jars.

:joke:= Purple

Is that Cabelas sale this weekend?

:xmad: In 4 skates, I broke 3 hockey sticks. :spend:

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Doh, just woke up... I'm running behind today.

If I had a superpower it would have to be sleeping in, my arch nemesis is having to take a pee.

Now I can't decide, should I shower then head to the barber, then come home and shower before heading out. Or should I just shave my head, take a shower and head out. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Doh, just woke up... I'm running behind today.

If I had a superpower it would have to be sleeping in, my arch nemesis is having to take a pee.

Now I can't decide, should I shower then head to the barber, then come home and shower before heading out. Or should I just shave my head, take a shower and head out. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

I vote for shave your head. Easier maintance.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    I need to save all my spare cash. I really REALLY want that Challenger R/T and I'm gonna need a decent chunk of cash for down payment. It's a 30k+/- car, my credit isn't stellar, and that F150 isn't worth much for trade being almost 5 years old, 2wd V6 with a regular cab.

My friend has a Chally R/T. Very nice car. Hers is toxic orange in colour (Seem to see a lot in orange though).

She duracoated her silver ghetto rims and is installing the sequential turn signals today. It looks pretty sexy.

She still hasn't let me drive it yet though... :(

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @Jedi There was a post earlier that Andy (I think) dropped a c note in one of those jars.

:joke:= Purple

Is that Cabelas sale this weekend?

:xmad: In 4 skates, I broke 3 hockey sticks. :spend:

Negative. The Black Signature After Hours Cabela's event is Friday 09 NOV 2012. Cabela's did send their bi-weekly flyer yesterday. Sales start SUN 04 NOV thru WED 21 NOV. Nothing really caught my attention in the flyer.

They will have these on sale.
    s7_960922_142_01
    & I'm going to try one and see how well it works. Standing on the train platform in the AM the wind is a killer!

I currenlty have something like this in gray
    0000-Zan-Headgear-Fleece-Clench-Balaclava-Black.jpg

But it's close to 5 years old and it's not holding back the wind anymore. The material is just too worn out.

Sadly from what I have seen Cabela's only carries Balaclava in camo or bright orange color. :xmad: Not too happy with those colors. May have to go LL Bean or elsewhere depending on the price.

Apart from those items I seriously doubt Cabela's is going to have the LEE dies for .30 carbine in the store. Their online store does not have them. :rolleyes: Looks like it might have to be Graf & Sons afetr all. Looks like they only carry the more popular calibers which makes sense.

Why you ask? You going? You can dress in a skirt and blouse and come and my Mrs. :laugh::laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom