• Status
    Not open for further replies.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Yup, and you have to deal that goth girl that hangs around you that scares the he!! out of Jedi :laugh:

He gets a break from that scary goth girl while she's in that terrible place called :poop:cago.

I did get Jedi again on Tuesday with my Apple iPod. He shrieked again. :laugh:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I'll be at the lounge around 4:30.
    sup G? :rolleyes:
    :D
    I'll be 5:30-5:45

I'm leaving here about 3, got to get to the high school to teach all the ghetto kids how to (correctly) attack other children with metal rods. Yup, its Fencing season again. We have a big team this year, about 50 kids. Practice is Monday night, Tues, Wed & Thurs afternoons, and then tournaments almost every weekend starting mid-November. I'll be busy until February :( It cuts into my shooting time.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    My phone is ancient. Sometimes I hit post before all the text is finished entering.

That may just make sense in my head.
    I'm leaving here about 3, got to get to the high school to teach all the ghetto kids how to (correctly) attack other children with metal rods. Yup, its Fencing season again. We have a big team this year, about 50 kids. Practice is Monday night, Tues, Wed & Thurs afternoons, and then tournaments almost every weekend starting mid-November. I'll be busy until February :( It cuts into my shooting time.

I did it I did it :D

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    NO Andy219 . . . but Bill B did finally show up ("Noon" must mean something different to him than to the rest of us :rolleyes: )

He gets a break from that scary goth girl while she's in that terrible place called :poop:cago.

I did get Jedi again on Tuesday with my Apple iPod. He shrieked again. :laugh:

There I was minding my own biz and some crazy gothic girl came and Appled me! wwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa

Next time I'm gonna pull out my baby weapon.
    25297720.jpg

:laugh:

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    NO Bill B :dunno:

NO Andy219 . . . but Bill B did finally show up ("Noon" must mean something different to him than to the rest of us :rolleyes: )
    Hey, I work for a railroad, "noon" is any time after 11 am and before third shift starts.
    Time on the railroad is a slippery concept. 10 minutes is usually less than an hour, 15 minutes could be up to four hours and an hour means next shift.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom