• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    True story ... While at a defensive pistol course, my wife was using the Beretta 96G-SD. The gentleman on the firing line next to her was shooting a SIG. I will not mention his name but I will say he is a big SIG guy ... sells SIG's, SIG parts, works with a major LEO agency. Everything he owned had "SIG" stamped or printed on it ... including his shirts. Anyway, he is very subtly making digs at my wife's gun throughout the day. Finally, on one course of fire he tells her that she needs to dump the Beretta and get a real fighting handgun like a SIG (paraphrased ... it's been a while). That's when karma showed up. On the very next string of fire, he fires a round and his slide goes flying off the frame and lands about ten feet in front of him (the locking lug or something broke on the barrel). My wife turns to him and just goes, "Hmph."

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Yes, it looks good. But when it grows up, it wants to look like this;

DII_4995w.jpg

:D

:whistle:
    Hum.. that is missing some color mainly PINK!

I'm thinking about getting a Beretta M9A1 and one of these, with the proper paperwork of course...

http://youtu.be/NK8gKaEGSQ0

:rolleyes: GB as his toys. ;)

Now back to MACs vs PC.
    Reason why you don't hear about MACs getting hacked is there is no money to be made by it. The vast majority of users us PCs/Windows platform as such hackers will target the pool that is bigger to steal data, user/pass, credit card info and the holy grail PID (Personal ID Data). They getting a bigger catch by targeting the pc pool.

But all that is about the change since the IPAD has 60% of the market in tablets and the iPHONE is the market leader for smartphones and the vast majority of users are using their phones/tablets for financial transactions and doing it wireless all 3 which are a big :nono: the hackers have begun to take notice and have begun to attack that pool. The wireless pool in general is by far the weakest of all of them.

But people (non techies) just don't learn and think their transactions are secure. :rolleyes:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Since we're on the the subject of web security. Stop using WEP encryption on your routers, people. It takes like 30 seconds to crack.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Very true Jedi....

and what kept Mac from going out of business ????????

IPad, IPhone, IPod, and a large investment from Microsoft because they knew they couldn't be the only OS company on the planet and keep from being screwed with by the Fed...

WEP not so secure.... but really what is when some 14 year old kid sitting in his basement has nothing else to do but hack your crap...

I hate it when that happens...

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Of course I have no worries about getting my wireless hacked. You have to be on my property to use it, and you would be pretty obvious. :)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Very true Jedi....

and what kept Mac from going out of business ????????

IPad, IPhone, IPod, and a large investment from Microsoft because they knew they couldn't be the only OS company on the planet and keep from being screwed with by the Fed...

Yes and sadly the inventor, visionary, and driving force behind these products is no longer with us. :( I hate everything APPLE but I respected his visionary aspect on making products for the :n00b: and having a cult like following.

He was APPLE and without him APPLE (the company) is on borrowed time. I give it 10 years at most and it won't be the APPLE we know. The leader is dead and and his followers will wilt without him.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    I need to bring some .45 and shoot that thing.

:dunno:

You haven't shot that yet???? That is one of the most exotic firearms that has been to the NWI M&Gs. I remember when I saw BL's post that he was bringing it. All I could think was.."MUST SHOOT"...."MUST SHOOT"...MUST SHOOT".

That weapon is Slick!!!!

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Just a little fyi, since you said you were researching them. Kriss got the ok to sell the sbr version to civilians. No lore sending them back for the conversion

You are :evilangel:

It will be a couple of years before I go after that one. I am currently waiting for a 300BLK with an integral suppressor. I may have it some time next Spring. :(

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well atleast somethng really cool like the KRISS uses the Glock magazines, or I would have never handled a Glock mag....

black label

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Hobart
    :dunno:

You haven't shot that yet???? That is one of the most exotic firearms that has been to the NWI M&Gs. I remember when I saw BL's post that he was bringing it. All I could think was.."MUST SHOOT"...."MUST SHOOT"...MUST SHOOT".

That weapon is Slick!!!!

Thanks nipprdog, now you are forgiven for breaking the REPR:D, and you don't even care if it uses glock mags.

I wonder if i can get a glock mag for the 50.

black label

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Hobart
    You are :evilangel:

It will be a couple of years before I go after that one. I am currently waiting for a 300BLK with an integral suppressor. I may have it some time next Spring. :(

Yeah they are a little pricey. The .300 black sounds awesome(only if it uses glock mags). I've been kicking around the idea of getting an ar15 chambered for something different, since I already have a scar 16s

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Yeah they are a little pricey. The .300 black sounds awesome(only if it uses glock mags). I've been kicking around the idea of getting an ar15 chambered for something different, since I already have a scar 16s
    Might have trouble squeezing the rounds into the Glock mag ;)

Well, next year you are welcome to try it out. :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom