• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    it's a beretta storm wannabe, but it looks pretty good for a wannabe...

WD, wasn't pickiin on the Macs, but this one I'm working on right now won't loadup any java apps from the web and it is completely updated..... soooo I'm gonna have a AD I think to just put it out of its misery...

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    it's a beretta storm wannabe, but it looks pretty good for a wannabe...

WD, wasn't pickiin on the Macs, but this one I'm working on right now won't loadup any java apps from the web and it is completely updated..... soooo I'm gonna have a AD I think to just put it out of its misery...

:shoot::rofl:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    like this GB?
    1.jpg

:rofl:

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    You want hot? ... should have been to the Appleseed this past weekend. Almost needed an oven mitt to hold the rifle and my cheek wasn't doing too well on the stock either. Oh yeah, my rearview mirror fell off the glass yesterday from the heat. It's warm out.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I'm thinking about getting a Beretta M9A1 and one of these, with the proper paperwork of course...

http://youtu.be/NK8gKaEGSQ0

I'd go with the Sig over the Beretta, but I am not a big Beretta fan boy, especially having to carry them most my Army career. I would like to get a Navy 226 version though. I already have a P228 (M11), and just needing to get a couple good holsters one day

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Not to pick on any firearms manufacturer but Subtlesixer03 made me question Sig products at this last Defensive pistol course we all took together.. He had two Sig's blow thier frames plus some in two days of the course firing nothing but factory ammo through them... It was a bit scary...

Haven't experienced that with any of my beretta 92FS's in as long as I have owned them. I have one pistol that has close to 20000 rounds through her...

but everyone to thier own... All of the top gun manufacturers normally produce a good product overall...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom