• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    You are :evilangel:

It will be a couple of years before I go after that one. I am currently waiting for a 300BLK with an integral suppressor. I may have it some time next Spring. :(

AR in .300BLK? ... integral suppressor? ..... Well, hello there buddy, 'ol pal! How's it going? Need anything from me? ... anything at all? :D

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Not to pick on any firearms manufacturer but Subtlesixer03 made me question Sig products at this last Defensive pistol course we all took together.. He had two Sig's blow thier frames plus some in two days of the course firing nothing but factory ammo through them... It was a bit scary...

Haven't experienced that with any of my beretta 92FS's in as long as I have owned them. I have one pistol that has close to 20000 rounds through her...

but everyone to thier own... All of the top gun manufacturers normally produce a good product overall...

Well, I had seen a Beretta blow up as well, but ye, like the Karma story you posted later on. Im not a fan boy to any particular brand, so I just go with what I have seen one way or the other. I have see more Berettas in use, so of course, i have seen a lot of those fail as well.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Not to pick on any firearms manufacturer but Subtlesixer03 made me question Sig products at this last Defensive pistol course we all took together.. He had two Sig's blow thier frames plus some in two days of the course firing nothing but factory ammo through them... It was a bit scary...

Haven't experienced that with any of my beretta 92FS's in as long as I have owned them. I have one pistol that has close to 20000 rounds through her...

but everyone to thier own... All of the top gun manufacturers normally produce a good product overall...

You know gunbunnies, as I remember the only pistols there that has absolutely no problems at all were the M&P's. I even offered to let Subtlesixer03's wife shoot one of my M&P's I had there, because I wanted her to shoot something of quality.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    AR in .300BLK? ... integral suppressor? ..... Well, hello there buddy, 'ol pal! How's it going? Need anything from me? ... anything at all? :D
    Yeah. Being custom built. 12 weeks to build, 8 weeks to transfer to FFL, 6+ months to get tax stamp. I should have it in time for next years M&Ss :)

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I'll be in waiting too KLB... 300BLK is on my list...

I'm thinking 6.5 Grendel first though...

Sadclownwp, that Beretta didn't fail... It fired just fine as long as it wasn't limp wristed under battery... I think the Glocks all ran just fine too...

Subtlesixer03's Ruger GP100 ran great too.... but it is a revolver, soooo it wouldn't have any issues with cycling under recoil...

Your M&P was great too...

I think the Sig issue was just bad luck.... but two in a row was pretty interesting...

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Noooo the Inca's or whoever got tired of writing the calendar on the walls or maybe they ran out of space.... maybe the guy that took on the project just died....

Whatever happened, it is our time to now straighten the dang thing out...

We need two sundays and no mondays.... because we are smarter than the average Inca and we understand that a three day weekend will make us more productive during the short work week...

In turn KLB's wait should be shorter after the 21st... right... ?

OK, I'll go back to my corner...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Noooo the Inca's or whoever got tired of writing the calendar on the walls or maybe they ran out of space.... maybe the guy that took on the project just died....

Whatever happened, it is our time to now straighten the dang thing out...

We need two sundays and no mondays.... because we are smarter than the average Inca and we understand that a three day weekend will make us more productive during the short work week...

In turn KLB's wait should be shorter after the 21st... right... ?

OK, I'll go back to my corner...

:facepalm: It was the Mayan's. The Inca's were wiped out by the Spaniards by 1572.

Now in terms of your calendar. R U Crazy! u want 2 sundays!! It's bad enough I have to go kicking and screaming to church on sunday. Now you want me to go 2 times a week since we have 2 sundays! Heck no!! :D

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Turnandshoot4, Do you know what time that thing starts and ends ?

No reloads, geez that made it twice as expensive to take...

and who the instructor is ? Farnam or not... ?

Can you tell I'm interested in going with you.... just can't say yes yet....

hmmmm 160 for the class, 100 for the ammo, another 100 for a motel room, about 65.00 in gas.... hhhmmmm..... Not shooting pictures with a bunch of GB models that weekend.... hhhmmmmm.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Sorry abit rusty with history pass the Civil war...

Well 2 sundays would get all the religious folks on the band wagon so it would make it a shoe in to get accepted...

I would just not go to church on one of the sundays if I were you... You could go to the other church on that sunday, the one at the firing range...

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I too would like more information on the start time (I see it's eight hours) and instructor information. There is also a discrepency between the fee listed on INGO ($160) and what is listed on the website ($150).

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I too would like more information on the start time (I see it's eight hours) and instructor information. There is also a discrepency between the fee listed on INGO ($160) and what is listed on the website ($150).

hum...
    The website Welcome to Fortress Defense Consultants is giving me a

Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: "Operation timed out" The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

:dunno:

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    Weird, I had a dream about the 'end of the world' last night. As the clock struck 12, the earth opened up, and out sprang a telemarketer trying to sell me pre-paid credit cards.

I gotta stop falling asleep with the TV on.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    hum...
    The website Welcome to Fortress Defense Consultants is giving me a

Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: "Operation timed out" The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

:dunno:

You must be on a PC. It's coming up fine on my MAC. :D

**ADDED

ok ... ok ... on a serious note, I don't onw a MAC (remember?) and here is the link to the calendar with the price discrepency. Make sure you go to July and click on the training block for July 14th.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom