Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    sadclownwp I think you meant to post pics of your new gun like this.

sadclown-pink.png

:rofl:

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I did not quote the image! ...

You're kidding, right? Mr. Computer Pink Father, I'm looking right at post #1802 on this thread as I type and you are quoting KLB's post #1801 with the picture included. You do know you can go back and delete the picture from the quote so you don't slow down the users with mobile devices when they try to view that page?

KLB, cute kid, BTW!

PS ... Glad to hear Jedi Jr. is doing well. It sounds like it was harder on you, my friend. :)

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Sadclownwp, nice paint job on there. Way better then I know I could have ever done. Im not an artist. In fact, the Army don't ever want me using a can of spray paint again, cause apparently I can screw that up.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Here's a better shop-chop.

xvKK7.jpg

:+1:
    That is how sadclownwp should have done it.

You're kidding, right? Mr. Computer Pink Father, I'm looking right at post #1802 on this thread as I type and you are quoting KLB's post #1801 with the picture included. You do know you can go back and delete the picture from the quote so you don't slow down the users with mobile devices when they try to view that page?

:whistle: I have no idea what you are talking about. Don't you know we live in LAKE county the truth and facts need not apply!

Now lets pretend what you are saying is true about the big images. Did you not see my bloody rant about "moblie devices" need not be online as they are not true pcs so why on earth would I go back and edit/change does? :dunno: Hope & Change need not apply here. :rofl:

Sadclownwp, nice paint job on there. Way better then I know I could have ever done. Im not an artist. In fact, the Army don't ever want me using a can of spray paint again, cause apparently I can screw that up.

:facepalm; ;)

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    :whistle: I have no idea what you are talking about. Don't you know we live in LAKE county the truth and facts need not apply!

Now lets pretend what you are saying is true about the big images. Did you not see my bloody rant about "moblie devices" need not be online as they are not true pcs so why on earth would I go back and edit/change does? :dunno: Hope & Change need not apply here. :rofl:

In that case, I'm surprised you aren't posting 16MP images in every thread out of spite. Pink Father rules with an iron fist. :laugh:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    In that case, I'm surprised you aren't posting 16MP images in every thread out of spite. Pink Father rules with an iron fist. :laugh:

I only have a 4.1 megapixel camera so I'm not sure I could get 16MP image files from that. Unless I went via the .BMP route ... hum... But it's not worth my time or effort just to go against the mobile users. Now if my enemy were on an APPLE product and looking at INGO in a heartbeat I would. :D

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Just got a call from my cousin. Her house was broken in to today. She was at work but my nephew(he's my second cousin, but he calls me uncle and vice versa) was home sleeping.

This happened in Portage, at around 10 am there was banging on the front door, my nephew gets up and goes to look out the peep hole and see a kid he knew from 8th grade. My nephew just graduated high school. He's seen the kid in passing a few times but not as friends. I guess this kid hangs with a different crowd. Anyway, he doesn't open the door and goes back to bed.

Five minutes later he sees someone run by his bedroom door. He jumps out of bed, to see what he saw, then heard 3 different people in the house. He locked himself in the bedroom and dials 911 and yells to get out of the house. They flee. They got away with an xbox, new jeans, new games but not much else. They almost got away with his moms jewlery, but they ran off before they pocketed it.

They got in through the unlocked back door. Just wanted to give a heads up, we all know this stuff happens, but be aware. Thankfully noone was hurt, actually, thankfully my nephew wasn't hurt; I could care less about the three criminals.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Glad that too much wasn't taken. And I have heard about the knock to check if someone is home robbery, and the knock and distract robberies in the area as well. Knock on one door, you go to answer, and they either hit the back or knock on the back to get you to leave the front open when you head back to answer it.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I've heard of the knocking to see if someone is home, but never really gave much thought to it. I never answer my door and seldom answer my phone. But now knowing somebody that OT happened to, makes me rethink my strategy.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I invite them to try. They'll either run into my .45 or one dog who will lick them to death before the others get there and eat them.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    I never understand the "I don't need to lock my doors" mentality.

People WILL steal **** if its not tied down, yo.

(That said, I have accidentally left my keys in my: trunk, car door, front door and nothing has happened to either the apt, or my car... I am lucky, I know).

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I never understand the "I don't need to lock my doors" mentality.

People WILL steal **** if its not tied down, yo.

(That said, I have accidentally left my keys in my: trunk, car door, front door and nothing has happened to either the apt, or my car... I am lucky, I know).

Growing up next door to Gary, you always lock, even just for running inside for something. Then working as an MP, and an MPI (Military Police Investigator), I have really learned that maybe not all thefts, but the massive majority of them, are things that are unlocked or unsecured.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom