Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Yep ... still going but now the time is up in the air. That's what happens when you have family visiting. Kids are in town this week. They ran up to Michigan today and they're still not back so plans are getting moved around now. If I go it will be a last second thing so just forget about me and go if you need to go. If I run out of time tomorrow, my only other chance will be on Wednesday of next week (I think J-P is closed on Tue's).[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should change your name to WD Andy219 Jr! :laugh:

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Yep ... still going but now the time is up in the air. That's what happens when you have family visiting. Kids are in town this week. They ran up to Michigan today and they're still not back so plans are getting moved around now. If I go it will be a last second thing so just forget about me and go if you need to go. If I run out of time tomorrow, my only other chance will be on Wednesday of next week (I think J-P is closed on Tue's).

Maybe you should change your name to WD Andy219 Jr! :laugh:[/QUOTE]

:): :D, that's awesome,:rockwoot:.... Errr, wait, that was a dig at me... :( :dunno:

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Maybe you should change your name to WD Andy219 Jr! :laugh:

Hey ... maybe you should learn how to use the "Quote" button. :laugh: I never said I was sleeping in and ... wait until your kids are old enough to mess with your plans. I'll be laughing at you the whole time. :):

By the way, in case anyone is interested, there is a KD Appleseed on June 16-17 at Camp Atterbury. Deadline to sign up is June 10.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I will have about 400+ rds of .40 at the M&S and might be willing to part with about 300-400 of it since I plan on transitioning to 9mm instead. If anyone wants to buy some let me know.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Hey ... maybe you should learn how to use the "Quote" button. :laugh: I never said I was sleeping in and ... wait until your kids are old enough to mess with your plans. I'll be laughing at you the whole time. :):

By the way, in case anyone is interested, there is a KD Appleseed on June 16-17 at Camp Atterbury. Deadline to sign up is June 10

You wouldn't have happened to notice if they had Federal .223 value packs (100 round)?

By the way, in case anyone is interested, there is a KD Appleseed on June 16-17 at Camp Atterbury. Deadline to sign up is June 10.

:facepalm: u r just as bad as TVxxxxxx with his "not royalty free" pic of someone I know. But what can I expect from SJ peeps! :laugh:

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    FYi for you 30-06 boys

AMMOMAN.com. 30.06 150 GRAIN FMJ SURPLUS AMMO FROM KOREA

.54 cents per round of brass ammo that can be reloaded!

thanks-bro.jpg

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    What a day, put around 40 rounds thru my XDm 40, 50 rounds thru the 1911, 21 rounds through the Desert Eagle 50 and 5 rounds through the 500. Had countless rounds put through by 2 new shooters. One with very limited shooting experience and one with none. They had a blast with the Xdm and Ruger. They each put one through the DE and the 500.

Now I'm beat, the Ruger ran flawlessly and adjusting for windage is a breeze, but can be a bit hairy.

By the way, in case anyone is interested, there is a KD Appleseed on June16-17atCamp Atterbury. Deadline to sign up is June 10.

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    What a day, put around 40 rounds thru my XDm 40, 50 rounds thru the 1911, 21 rounds through the Desert Eagle 50 and 5 rounds through the 500. Had countless rounds put through by 2 new shooters. One with very limited shooting experience and one with none. They had a blast with the Xdm and Ruger. They each put one through the DE and the 500.

Now I'm beat, the Ruger ran flawlessly and adjusting for windage is a breeze, but can be a bit hairy.

u forgot to mention....

:facepalm: :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom