• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Small chance of a range trip to Jasper-Pulaski in the morning (Thursday). Anyone interested in coming out?. Nothing exciting. Just confirming zero for a couple rifle/ammo combinations before the Appleseed.

By the way, did I mention there's a KD Appleseed on June 16-17? In case anyone is interested, I have an offer posted. Deadline to sign up is June 10.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    By the way, did I mention there's a KD Appleseed on June 16-17? In case anyone is interested, I have an offer posted. Deadline to sign up is June 10.

u sound like a
    broken+record.jpg

:D

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Small chance of a range trip to Jasper-Pulaski in the morning (Thursday). Anyone interested in coming out?. Nothing exciting. Just confirming zero for a couple rifle/ammo combinations before the Appleseed.

What time? I need to go to the FFL as well during the day. I need to zero and check function of an optic.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Will they fit "round guns?"

If you put a lip on the ends of the shelf I think it'd be a little better for the oddball shaped gun.

Now I don't want to sound critical, it looks good. In fact it looks so good, how much to build me a set?

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Will they fit "round guns?"

If you put a lip on the ends of the shelf I think it'd be a little better for the oddball shaped gun.

Now I don't want to sound critical, it looks good. In fact it looks so good, how much to build me a set?

Yes I am going to have to put a lip on the front for the round guns. As for building them for people I would love to do it but it would be a long time before I could get to it.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Yes I am going to have to put a lip on the front for the round guns. As for building them for people I would love to do it but it would be a long time before I could get to it.

I have 2 of your rifle racks that I will be bringing to the meet and shoot, if i need to change them out for the modification, or anything like that, let me know. Im glad to help ya transport what I can

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I have 2 of your rifle racks that I will be bringing to the meet and shoot, if i need to change them out for the modification, or anything like that, let me know. Im glad to help ya transport what I can

That would be great. I go back to work tonight so it is not looking good for me to make it to the M&S so I will PM you on my next day off when every that will be.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    That would be great. I go back to work tonight so it is not looking good for me to make it to the M&S so I will PM you on my next day off when every that will be.

Not a problem, have a pick up truck and can usually make plans or trips around the doctors. Army is being nice to me. :patriot:

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Yes the pistol rack just lift up off the ends so they will fold back closed. If you look at the one pic with the pistol rack on top you will see how they are mounted. You can also just sit the pistol racks on a table and use them that way.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Yes the pistol rack just lift up off the ends so they will fold back closed. If you look at the one pic with the pistol rack on top you will see how they are mounted. You can also just sit the pistol racks on a table and use them that way.

Awesome, missed it on the first glance, very well done. :rockwoot:

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    u sound like a
    broken+record.jpg

:D

I plan on posting one reminder for every St. John bashing post that you've put up in the last six months. :D

What time? I need to go to the FFL as well during the day. I need to zero and check function of an optic.

The plan right now is to try and show up at J-P right around opening time. We'll see how that goes. I will post a confirmation before I hit the sack tonight.

I don't plan on launching too many rounds downrange. I just need to confirm my 100 and 200 yard dope for 55 grain and 75 grain ammo. I might have my Smith Enterprise M14SA out to confirm zero on that one as well since it will be my back up rifle. I'm figuring no more than 9 rounds max of each bullet weight. To make the trip worthwile, I might bring the Ruger 10/22 as well.

By the way, in case anyone is interested, there is a KD Appleseed on June 16-17 at Camp Atterbury. Deadline to sign up is June 10.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom