• Status
    Not open for further replies.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    So........... Are a lot of you guys still meeting on Wednesdays at a smoke shop?

I remember that you were a while back and Wednesdays were always bad for me. But, now it looks like they might be freeing up!

Yep, and sometimes thurs too. 1101 Cigar Lounge, [1101 US Rt 30]

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Ok, got the all clear to go. I remember you the saying you might need a grill. I have a Smokey Joe and some charcoal if we will need it. Anything else I can contribute?

I am going to bring my Winchester 30-30, ruger single six .22 and my Springfield XD9 SC. I will have ammo for all. Unless you want to shoot magnum .22`s.

We are covered on the grills thank you!
    FYI...

Possible bread request
    Season 3: SAT 09 JUN 2012 NWI Meet & Shoot - Page 24 - INGunOwners

Got some news today...

ITS A BOY!!!!

due date is Oct 27

Well then that means you can start working on baby #2 in FEB 2012. You best prepare and hope for a girl next time. Girls take care of their dads when you are old, grey and in diapers. Boys... hum.... :dunno: Got to think of your future you know. :)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    What do you guys think?

What do you thugs and rednecks think about this?
    It would be on a laynard and the tag would be on a plastic cover.
    Think of E3 convention passes or some other big city convention event.
    Not sure on cost yet. It's not the printing that cost but more getting the laynard and plastic cover for them. There is a very LIMITED number of card stocks we have avaliable to us to do this right now.

So would this be something the group would like to see at the Meet & Shoot events?
    NWI%20Name%20Tags%20Name%20Side.jpg

NWI%20Name%20Tags.jpg

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I'd say get them blank and have people write in their name. That way you can get them out to people over the course of a few M&S's and then people can keep wearing them.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Looks good, Jedi. I agree with aclark, though. Leave both fields blank & people can write in their names.

I might even be able to print them at work, if needed. I can see if I can order the vinyl covers & lanyards, as well. I might be able to get a discount through work. What size are you thinking these would be?

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Why in the world would they block dropbox? That's completely ridiculous! You can tell them I said so too. :D I'm sure they'll listen to that. hehe Dropbox is the way I do business. Easy to share documents that way.

Here's the blank one. The only problem with people writing in their own name is penmanship.

NWI%20Name%20Tags%20Name%20Side%20Blank.jpg

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Because it could be used to get intellectual property out of the company into an uncontrolled place.

I could get around it if I wanted, but I usually just use my own website for posting pics and stuff.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Looks good, Jedi. I agree with aclark, though. Leave both fields blank & people can write in their names.

I might even be able to print them at work, if needed. I can see if I can order the vinyl covers & lanyards, as well. I might be able to get a discount through work. What size are you thinking these would be?

Why in the world would they block dropbox? That's completely ridiculous! You can tell them I said so too. :D I'm sure they'll listen to that. hehe Dropbox is the way I do business. Easy to share documents that way.

Here's the blank one. The only problem with people writing in their own name is penmanship.

@Spasmo what size are we looking at?

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    2 Great Danes waking you up at 4 am to go outside, WTF. 2 Great Danes growling like Grizzly bears chasing and tackling each other at 4 am, pretty funny. 2 great Danes colliding into you while your not paying attention and twisting your knee while crashing to the ground, oh the pain. 2 Great Danes thinking you want to play because your limping and walking slow because your in pain several hours later, priceless.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    2 Great Danes waking you up at 4 am to go outside, WTF. 2 Great Danes growling like Grizzly bears chasing and tackling each other at 4 am, pretty funny. 2 great Danes colliding into you while your not paying attention and twisting your knee while crashing to the ground, oh the pain. 2 Great Danes thinking you want to play because your limping and walking slow because your in pain, priceless.
    My pony stays in a stall. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom