Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Had to buy our fridge for the bar area in the basement. The project manager needed the dimensions for the cabinetry installation. It is to be delivered in 3 weeks which is after the projected end of construction date.
    Glad I can space out some of these bills. The timing of the President's Day mattress specials is on deck for the bedroom.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Woke up to the sounds of coyotes off in the distance acquiring a meal. I hope it was not a family pet.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Sad to hear about Bakers Square, doesn't sound like they gave too much notice to the employees either. The Merrillville location was good, we went there for a holiday or two recently. But like Sears, they didn't keep with the times, and as pointed out, restaurants aren't racking in tons of money either.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    You keep raccoons as pets???

Nope. Don't worry, no one is going to hone in on your niche of communing with a trash panda society. Better advise all your bandit friends that there are predators out, and you can all snuggle together indoors the remainder of winter.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Sad to hear about Bakers Square, doesn't sound like they gave too much notice to the employees either. The Merrillville location was good, we went there for a holiday or two recently. But like Sears, they didn't keep with the times, and as pointed out, restaurants aren't racking in tons of money either.

I can't say I've been to a Bakers Square in at least a decade.

Lots of people seem upset they are closing, maybe because there are multiple locations? I don't see people get upset when the locally owned family (typically Greek owned) restaurant closes down or changes hands. I'd rather eat at a Greek joint that offers good value and a wide menu than a restaurant that is stuck in time and doesn't evolve.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Nope. Don't worry, no one is going to hone in on your niche of communing with a trash panda society. Better advise all your bandit friends that there are predators out, and you can all snuggle together indoors the remainder of winter.

No amount of cuss words will help here!
    U r an evil person. :p

Weekend-Afternoon-Randomness-Funny-Pictures-Hotness-Humor-Humanity-DAR-WAR-01-1.jpg

Hhhhhoooooowwww ddddaaaaarrrreeee yyyyyoooouuuu.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom