• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Hey isn't there a rib place around here that will make ribs without all the carb filled sauces ? Somebody mentioned it to me a while back and I just don't remember what place it was...

51 degrees today, well it isn't 80 but hey, but I can feel it won't stay long so there is that I guess...

zaxXxon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 6, 2018
    Cedar Lake
    We are ordering Aurelios tonight. It's been a while so we are looking forward to it!
    Aurelios makes awesome pizza but it's also a roof of the mouth shredder. Havent been to Eduardo's for a while but that was my go-to for Uno's/Giordano's style deep dish since they left the region. So many good choices around here. Sanfratellos, Gelsossomo's, Pascal's, Rosatti's and Zao Island....now I'm hungry

PistolPastor

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2017
    Munster
    So, just tried to go to Shoot Point Blank. Closed right now due to gas leak. If you’re planning on trying to go today call first and make sure they’re open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Hey isn't there a rib place around here that will make ribs without all the carb filled sauces ? Somebody mentioned it to me a while back and I just don't remember what place it was...

51 degrees today, well it isn't 80 but hey, but I can feel it won't stay long so there is that I guess...

I'd love to know about this heavenly place.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Aurelios makes awesome pizza but it's also a roof of the mouth shredder. Havent been to Eduardo's for a while but that was my go-to for Uno's/Giordano's style deep dish since they left the region. So many good choices around here. Sanfratellos, Gelsossomo's, Pascal's, Rosatti's and Zao Island....now I'm hungry
    Zao island? really? never been there but never woulda guessed good pizza, interesting.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Zao Island is in Valpo and makes great pizza and great garlic bites. We had my wedding rehearsal dinner there. Worth the drive for pick up, if you don't want the noise.

Yes....and worth the drive for me as i live about 3 or 4 miles from there.....at a super-secret location.

PistolPastor

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2017
    Munster
    I think Bombers does no sauce too but it's up to diner. I will say Doc's is another great place. I keep trying to like Q-BBQ but it just doesn't hold up to Bombers or Doc's

PistolPastor

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2017
    Munster
    Just called. The baked bean incident is over and Shoot Point Blank is back open. May head over in just a bit if anyone is interested - either in what I do with my day off or in meeting me there!

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    I can't believe that people are going to an INDOOR range on a day like today.

Though, it must be better than behind a desk like the rest of us suckers

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom