• Status
    Not open for further replies.

PistolPastor

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2017
    Munster
    I can't believe that people are going to an INDOOR range on a day like today.

Though, it must be better than behind a desk like the rest of us suckers

I’ll be honest, I’m pretty new and don’t know where the outdoor ones are. And spb is fairly close. But outdoor would be nice today for sure!

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Ever since I looked up a pizza crust recipe I haven't bought a pizza. It's not hard and the most expensive part is the cheese.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Hope everyone had a fun and productive range day. I’m spending the evening playing with my choo-choo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Took a ride on the bike to Kokomo to get rid of some shotshells today. Had no issues with the cold as I layered up, though dealing with 20-25mph winds gusting to 30 while going east/west I got a decent upper body workout.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Sometimes that range is just Fudd Central. Last time I went there was a group jabbering about “stopping power” and how the 9 is only popular because of high cap “clips” and how once they ban high caps again everyone will flood back to 45.

If that wasn’t bad enough, I couldn’t get them to move out of the damn way so I could get to my lane either...

Some people just don’t understand courtesy .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    If you mainly shoot handguns, join the Izzak Walton. Been a member for a few years now, and out of shooting a couple hundred times there, ive only had to share the range maybe 5 times. (Glen Park chapter)

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Is it tough to join?

Not at all. You can go check it out Wednesday evening or on Saturday. Also on the first sunday of each month. That is when they shoot trap. They offer individual memberships or family membership. Great thing is you gwt a key card that allows you to shoot whenever you want, 365 days a year from 7am to 10pm

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Is it tough to join?

Forgot to mention if you go ask to talk with Bill Radwan. Hes there on those days for trap and is the president of the Glen Park chapter. Its an indoor range that offers up to 50ft. Only 3 lanes, but like i said, very rarely is there someone shooting, at least when i have gone. They obviously offer trap shooting as well. Also an indoor archery range too if you shoot compound, recurve or crossbow.

zaxXxon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 6, 2018
    Cedar Lake
    Forgot to mention if you go ask to talk with Bill Radwan. Hes there on those days for trap and is the president of the Glen Park chapter. Its an indoor range that offers up to 50ft. Only 3 lanes, but like i said, very rarely is there someone shooting, at least when i have gone. They obviously offer trap shooting as well. Also an indoor archery range too if you shoot compound, recurve or crossbow.
    Thanks for the info, I'll definitely check it out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom